Landsail or Nangkang

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Honestly I'd rather buy used but proven to be excellent tires in still good condition (like 70% or above) rather than any of those cheapo stuff new! So if short on budget, better just go hunting for some good used tires, serious!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Honestly I'd rather buy used but proven to be excellent tires in still good condition (like 70% or above) rather than any of those cheapo stuff new! So if short on budget, better just go hunting for some good used tires, serious!
For some sizes, very difficult to find relatively good condition used tyres

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If want ot look for used tires, need to factor in longer time. So don't wait until the tires are bald and only start to look around.
But many don't....lol
Waiting for trade in good tyres will be tough. Another way can try those importing used tyres. Have gone to a couple of them, most of the time cannot get good ones, sometimes can but cannot get in pairs and so on.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have any of you watched the video where Michael Schumacher takes a gorgeous red SLS and loops it in a tunnel? While some are still debating on the authenticity of the commercial, it is still an impressive video nevertheless. I personally like the part where all the crew members are preparing for the run, showing how much preparation, precise calculation and teamwork involved in accomplishing a specific project...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience