lancer gt owner pls help!!!

fei8820

Jan 31, 2013
Malaysia
If other country lancer GT 2012-13 above mostly with SAWC But still only with 5MT or CVT ... and the price is almost same.. but here.. They Don't Import that model... so perhaprs just wait for 5years n get a half cut.. and we will have 4B11T also TCSST with SAWC lol... just like the ralliart version bah...

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
can you help me to find someone selling 2nd hand adjustable suspension for LANCER EX GT 2.0?
I have Lancer GT Gab SS Hi-Lo Hard Soft.. wanna sell/swap
Interested?

Used less than a year. No squeak, no knock..

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

If other country lancer GT 2012-13 above mostly with SAWC But still only with 5MT or CVT ... and the price is almost same.. but here.. They Don't Import that model... so perhaprs just wait for 5years n get a half cut.. and we will have 4B11T also TCSST with SAWC lol... just like the ralliart version bah...
Fei...

I have been waiting for halfcut since 2008 :) hahha
Finally, cannot wait anymore..

Now saw in Mudah.my got a few front and half cut..
Getting it converted is one thing... Registering and Puspakom is another..

fei8820

Jan 31, 2013
Malaysia
yeah.. i do agree what you saids.. is depend on my bugget..if it allow at the future... then i just trade in for n evo x haha... if not mb just get a turbo kit n mb a manual gearbox.. and lightwheight enougg... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bro!!!, i m new here!!!. i need some advise from all the pros. i m driving a toyota le ae 84. i am planning to change my engine. Can you all recommend what is the most suitable engine for my car? where can i get it? how much it will cost for the engine and for the transplant?

p/s : i will appreciate if you all can reply asap, because i m planning to change the engine this month, my current engine koyak ready lo, cant drive anymore.
thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience