lancer gt owner pls help!!!

May 12, 2009
Hi all gt lancer owner.
Need to know that the new lancer gt is this car 4wd??
this car good? cos im planning to buy it. and change the body kit to the picture below.

Attachments

liewwl

May 12, 2009
yes i know. try to modify the fender then install it. posible?
and the question is is that 4wd? cos after 5 years drive this car may be i going to convert
the engine. in this 5 years just do ICE 1st.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
yes i know. try to modify the fender then install it. posible?
and the question is is that 4wd? cos after 5 years drive this car may be i going to convert
the engine. in this 5 years just do ICE 1st.
if the car comes with FF spec....cant covert into 4wd...illegal in msia.
unless u not intend to sell it, then u can convert anything u like....good luck bro:)

alxand

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
kl
lancer is 2wd, front wheel :) conversion is easy to evo x kit
for more info email me :)
[email protected]

nightwatchman

Dec 21, 2008
why dont you get an evo 10?haha. Or at least lancer ralliart.. I heard mitsu will stop the production of evo in 2013..

lancer evo 10

May 17, 2012
ipoh
no, is in 2014 may.Then because the lancer evo 11 will arrive in oct in 2014. Then the evo 11 will use diesel no in fuel again.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

then the hp will lower again , is 250 less then evo 10. Then will help save fuel then in evo 10 in 2 time. The eletronic system will same like evo 10, like acd, s-ayc ,s-awd...etc

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

and again the evo 11 body size will up size again like luxury car. The evo 11 late to 2014 because the ralliart is no more. In 16 ago, the evo 1 to now evo 10 is create by ralliart. But now the ralliart no more so mitsubishi create by her self, very waste time. So there why evo 11 will late untill 2014.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

the lancer ralliart very hard to find, because this car price is very expensive , almost can buy the evo 10, so in japan very few person want to buy this car.So there why very hard to find this rare car.One more is ralliart use evo 9 eletronic system, for me is old technology, so i no choice this car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Japan’s Car Top magazine has been informed in detail of Nissan’s secret test drive event held earlier this month&nbsp;at its Tochigi proving grounds.</p><p>An unnamed&nbsp;test driver&nbsp;has spoken exclusively to Car Top magazine about an event held by Nissan to allow 30 people to test drive the 2008 GT-R at its Tochigi proving grounds earlier this month. No media representatives were invited...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience