KoolAire for Kancil

skylab

Dec 6, 2004
Hello...

Just wanna know, how much does it cost to service my Kancil airconditioning system. Any Kancil users that have gone KoolAire treatment/service? How do you find it? How does it differs from ordinary 'kedai ekon'?

thanks...

skylab

Dec 6, 2004
koolaire anybody? hello...any koolaire users?

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
i went to koolaire sri petaling before...i drive a satria...i think its better not to go there lah...try to find sumother threads...there were sum guys talking bout this before...i kinda forgot where it is...last time i went there...they asked me wanna service my compressor or not...so i said ok lah...u know how much they charge just for taking the compressor out, pour out oil from there...pour in new oil...oil price is not included...they charge me 75 bucks just for that...i thought they said compressor service...they'll open the compressor n cleanup the thing inside...i thought wrong...but nvm, good lesson 4 me...never will go there again...anyway...this is just my opinion...

skylab

Dec 6, 2004
tq...anybody else...come on koolaire users...give your reviews :)...tq

skylab

Dec 6, 2004
hello..any kool aire users? anybody home?
any reviews? comments?

lionelk

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
DP, Selangor
Visit site
I usually go to the one in Bandar Sunway. Service not bad and price also not bad lah. Ask how much first before they do anything. Then you decide wanna do or not lah.

If got paip bocor or any worn parts, then they will tell you and show you. Then you decide wanna change or not loh.

malice

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
www.keiconcept.net
they give u "free lifetime aircon gas refill". Stupid la this strategy...how much are this going to charge you?? they recovered back from your service. To force you to go there since they give free refill!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I got one question. Is it possible to upgrade the brake calipers from single pot to lets say 4 pot, but maintain using the same rotor/disc from the single pot brakes.

The reason i ask is because most aftermarket big brake kits are not made for bmw. Since BMW's wheels PCD is 120, if i take the rotors with the usual PCD 100/114.3, i need to change the rims also. So gonna cost more money. I know some brand do have rotors from BMW but not many.

So back to the question. Is it possible?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience