Ken Gushi talks about the Scion FR-S concept w/video

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Not only will the upcoming rear-wheel drive sports coupe, the FT-86, be available in Toyota and Subaru guise, the spiritual successor to the legendary Corolla AE86 will be marketed in America under the Scion badge as the FR-S.

While the production version of the car is being finalised, Scion is trying to hype up attention for the car and managed to get its resident drifter, Ken Gushi, to stop kicking the clutch and sit down for a while to share how the car came to be.

Gushi currently pilots a Scion tC in the Formula Drift series and if all goes well, we’ll be hoping to see him take to the corners with his rear out in an FR-S once the production version hits showrooms. There’s also another video that features Jack Hollis, Scion’s Vice President.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MpNjjIZxuN0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wwtJ_edZmYc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>

Source: YouTube

sir-fear-row

Jan 18, 2006
Shah Alam
why does the LFA-esque back light so popular? or its because it was within the same family?

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
btw Sicon / Toyota / Lexus???? im lost....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yep..toyota=lexus=scion (*and probably some scion=daihatsu)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys i plan to send my W207 (E Class Coupe year 2010) to upgrade its entertainment system . I found out about this place after passing through an advertisement while reading Top Gear magazine.

These are the upgrades that I plan to install :-
Reverse camera
DVD player with USB
GPS

Do you guys think MYR5,000 is reasonable price for these installations? and I was told they would integrate well with my COMMAND system.

hope to hear from u guys.

I have inquired Exotic Mods...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience