kelisa gear box

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
i need help sifus............. i wanna know is there any chance of changing kelisa auto gearbox to tiptronic gearbox ? if there is what gearbox? please help or suggest some thing to do with the gearbox ?

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
most prob l900 ...

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
should be able 2 , but defi gear ratio is diffrent

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
blue_hippo said:
should be able 2 , but defi gear ratio is diffrent
bro thankz for the info......... to the others please help i need more info about the gearbox and how much it will cost usually thankz ...........

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
look for L9 Rs tiptronic whole half cut la.. then juz convert will do.. it relates with ecu.. cant juz simply change gb 1..

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
white_bird said:
look for L9 Rs tiptronic whole half cut la.. then juz convert will do.. it relates with ecu.. cant juz simply change gb 1..
bro thankz alot ...... so does it mean i need to change the ecu too ?
anyone else who can help plz do .......
thankz alot to those who help.................

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
i mean convert the whole engine including the gb n all.. less hassle.. otherwise if u insist juz to use the tiptronic gb i think there will b lot of jobs.. mayb the money can convert everything edi..
mayb there is some1 outthere can do but i dunno lor.. u can try n ask...

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
white_bird said:
i mean convert the whole engine including the gb n all.. less hassle.. otherwise if u insist juz to use the tiptronic gb i think there will b lot of jobs.. mayb the money can convert everything edi..
mayb there is some1 outthere can do but i dunno lor.. u can try n ask...
oh okie but do u know how much usually the whole halfcut cost ?

Oct 17, 2005
l900 halfcut

oh okie but do u know how much usually the whole halfcut cost ?

down here in kch the engine alone L900 will cost you around RM4700... engine only. never saw the halfcut, just the engine.. twincam intercoller turbo without the gear box summo. tiptronic gb i heard in JB got but it also comes with the whole halfcut. never got the price tho but i am sure it lingers in the k's... perhaps for thier notoriority of being the most excellent out of all the Lseries that came out of daihatsu. last week i stumble upon full L500 halfcut with twincam intercooler also... the kit cost around rm1500 but the engine no guarantee one plus another rm800 so... u do the math. L5/L7/L9 coversion is too much of a hassle, i reckon i just try and get me hands on a kelisa/kenari engine swap... anyone ever done it yet??

Last edited:

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
in kl 4700 confirm can get half cut edi la.. in kch u can find one of our member (stroker kit)
i think he can get better price for u~

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
white_bird said:
in kl 4700 confirm can get half cut edi la.. in kch u can find one of our member (stroker kit)
thankz alot bro .......... i will tell u if i comfirm one but i dont think now la becuz my car also now in work shop doing pnp and some upgrades

Oct 17, 2005
white_bird said:
whoah.. u peeps got good connection, even in sarawak got hehe.. leehai wo!! whom were u refering to btw, everywhere i go can only get those price. rumors has it up in sibu(the 6th/7th division if i'm not mistaken) got cheap cheap halfcuts but too far of a stretch to drive all the way there. i mean its better to have the halfcut near to the tuneshop responsible for the conversion works rite?? actually i'm more interested in the L500 series, the halfcut is the perfect conversion item for my ride(i guess you can tell by now what typa car i have). but the halfcut play around thousands nonetheless... the bodykit alone even!! there are however mix critics amongst users and tuneshops on the credibility of the L5 series engine. most prefer the L2 series as their blocks reign better reputation on the local streetrace scene. however way u pushes the engine to its limit, the L2 series (especially the L2s) cud outrun an L5 anyday of the week. in other words smua org suruh pakai L2s, L5 tidak tahan wo(as my kewl mechanic always say:). since i sense that you have great knowledge in such engines talk perhaps you wanna add sumthing on this. or better yet, can you introduce me to your fren down here... maybe he mite be able to hook me up with cheap cheap halfcuts hehe.. thanks in advance!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu......

Need help here. Currently having problem with my throttle body for 4G13 engine (Proton Wira fuel injection).
REV up & down non stop (air-cond off).
REV normal when air-cond on but will be REV up & down once air-cond temp automatically cut off.
Workshop checked with the reading system said that there is 0 step. Must change new throttle body. Inside gears already replaced last year.
If, look for new throttle body. Can I use 1600cc or 1800cc throttle body from proton as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience