Karamjit Singh - The Forgotten Treasure

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
u can count me in as supporter...rally lover here but the local rally scene very quiet nowadays.where n when they race no news...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Cant really blame the gomen for this...it all has to do with supply and demand. Rallying has little demand so nobody to supply. football is shown everywhere cos theres a huge demand for it. imagine if it were a little loved sport?

but anyway...what happened to Karamjit now?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Cant really blame the gomen for this...it all has to do with supply and demand. Rallying has little demand so nobody to supply. football is shown everywhere cos theres a huge demand for it. imagine if it were a little loved sport?

but anyway...what happened to Karamjit now?

still rallying....

and last weekend (if not mistaken) got rally at johor...DNF due to mechanical problems...

he's with GSR Team now(*gunaselan rally team if not mistaken) :adore:

*guna also ex-USPD rally team....

deej

Jun 4, 2004
Let by gones be by gones. It doesn't matter who's right and wrong...Let's drop the past and look into the future. I believe there are still some active rally driver and fans our there now (cause I'm one of'em.) who are still very actively attached to this lovely motorsport. And if I'm not mistaken, there are a few medium sized events which are on going locally, namely Rally X, GRA, MRSC and MRC just to name a few. Let's focus our attention in grooming more Karams and Gunas and Salladins (just to name a few) for the future.

I too was very dissapointed towards to those who let down a "World Champion" cause I find it very irony where someone has won a "World" title but can't get support from relevant parties...My personal opinion is this show that the focus direction is wrong and it's up to us to bring this matter back on track by showing some form of support...any support. I'm no expert in either motorsport or how motorsport works but I do love the actions around it, please don't take into heart if this message has offended anyone. It was never intended to hurt anyone, it's just my two cents worth of idea.

Cheers everyone! :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

according to above...my dashboard have double tape stain...how to remove it...i have try nail polish...seens cant help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience