Just Installed Titan

handsome_lala

Known Member
Apr 19, 2004
Guys,

Titan is great!! haha stan is giving me good service for giving a good review :P
Well just installed Titan into my ford lynx tx3 (bubble back)! It took them 2 whole days to actually manufacture and install it.

Objective
My main objective for installing adjustable shocks (hi-lo) was because the distance between my back arch and tires are like 7 fingers :P This really made my 16inch rims look like 14 inch.

I want it to be lowered but comfortable

Results
-Now the distance between my back arch and tires is 2 fingers. :P
-Surpisingly the ride is much more comfortable
-There is very very little body roll while attacking conners ( + point )
-Going over bumb has not been more comfortable, and most important of all i do not have to swirl side ways to pass a bumb (with a full load of pasengers i may add) ( + point again)

Well all in all the money invested is well spent dont u all think?
Cant say much about the long term reliability of the shocks (just got it for a day)
, only time will tell.

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hi lala! may i know what setting did u ask them to customize ur coilovers for u?

handsome_lala

Known Member
Apr 19, 2004
hi S1997,

What do u mean by setting? eerr all i did was just ask them to lower my car and i told them i want it to be comfortable!!! Thats all.

hehehe... and they did the rest!!

the surprise here is that the comfort level actually improved compared to when i had stock shocks!!

Yesterday i revisited most of the roads that i had trouble with (ie. those "pot-hole" infested roads that i would normally try to avoid). let me tell you, it was a joy!!! previously my car would like vibrate or jerk violently (exagerated abit ) over this kind of road...But now, its D!@# F#$%ing comfortable :) :)

haha yah stan :P

handsome_lala

Known Member
Apr 19, 2004
acbc,

i will be there too on monday morning to do some fine tuning :)

see ya there!!

will u be there in the morning?

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Not sure yet... I need Stan to lead the way (I'm lousy with KL roads). :P

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by handsome_lala@Apr 29 2004, 09:09 AM
hi S1997,

What do u mean by setting? eerr all i did was just ask them to lower my car and i told them i want it to be comfortable!!! Thats all.

hehehe... and they did the rest!!

the surprise here is that the comfort level actually improved compared to when i had stock shocks!!

Yesterday i revisited most of the roads that i had trouble with (ie. those "pot-hole" infested roads that i would normally try to avoid). let me tell you, it was a joy!!! previously my car would like vibrate or jerk violently (exagerated abit ) over this kind of road...But now, its D!@# F#$%ing comfortable :) :)

haha another 50% discount yah stan :P
ohh..icic!
if im not mistaken stanley was talking about setting the coilovers for fully racing purposes or something like that..so urs is comfortable..i see i see...

Great review you have got there! thanks!

handsome_lala

Known Member
Apr 19, 2004
haha, :lol:

sorry stan.

Guys just to clarify, the 50% thingy is just a stunt to pull stan's leg....but if stan decides to change his mind i am ok!!!

b

racingcarrera

Apr 30, 2004
handsome lala's car kick ass man! B)

when he attack corner, the car just glue to the road and the ah lians standing by will just go :o in admiration and then :D at the handsome lala hoping for a free ride and also some rough right later by the shaft.

managed to meet ninja_iga there and had a chat with him as well as a mini lecture on suspension.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hope this post will answer some of your questions in mind.

Where is it suppose to be connected?

I had a debate with a friend of mine who question my OCT connection which I installed recently. I had connected it in between the driver side head cover outlet (PCV?) & to the manifold. Is the installation correct? I think it is if according to this post ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience