Josh Clason’s JDM Legends video is silver screen sublimity

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The words to describe this video can’t be stringed together to form a grammatically correct sentence. That’s due to the fact that most of the words you would associate with the video are all superlatives that exceed the boundaries of reality.

Heck, I’ll bet some of the words you would want to use probably don’t even exist yet. Nonetheless, it’s important to note that the video is very much on the artistic side of things, hence the slow tunes accompanying it.

However, bearing in mind that the cars on show are indeed legends of the old school JDM scene such as the Hakosuka KPGC-10 Skyline and the Toyota Starlet, we have to agree that no other setting would fit this fine.

Hit play and enjoy.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/18213921?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="400" frameborder="0" height="225"></iframe>JDM Legends from Josh Clason on Vimeo.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'm looking for an item:

Gearbox Ford Ranger 2.5 TDCI. Model 2007. Automatic (5 speed) or manual. 3 sensor at main gearbox. I need both gearbox and 4WD transfer box. Gearbox Mazda Fighter 2.5 TDCI or Ford Everest 3.0 also available to slot in.

Your comments, recommendation, or any suggestion is most for me. Thank you very much..

Pic:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience