JB New Section........ Part 4.....

rizkhan2882

rizkhan2882

Feb 12, 2005
jay bee
sincere condolences to bro Frank and family

p/s: got to know from ash n kenneth yesterday but today onli got to online...

tykiasu

500 RPM

tykiasu

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2004
Johor Bahru
morning.

Eh, noon TT ok. I was sleeping sia. But cal sms changed to 7pm, i can not come at that timing.

Bump: morning.

Eh, noon TT ok. I was sleeping sia. But cal sms changed to 7pm, i can not come at that timing.

calvin9683

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
wah kaoz....

saturday go out never call...
i bored like fark at home sial!!!!!

kiasu....
i didnt know keon askin for TT oso....
i oni send sms out askin anyone wanna F1 TT...
end up oni me, kenneth n keon.....

ashween

500 RPM

ashween

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
JB
Visit site
Tips For Haunted Hotel Rooms

They say, when you walk into a hotel room, there are a few things that you should do before you relax. The objective? To ease the spirit that happens to be occupying the room that you are about to spend for that few nights. The question remains if its really to ease the spirits there or is the truth really about easing our own minds from unnecessary thoughts?

Here are some guidelines that I’ve collected from various people about what you should do before you even claim the room as yours.

Rule No. 1 - Knock the door before you enter the room
You can even ring the room bell if you want. This is said to “inform” the spirits that you are about to enter the room. Its a polite gesture so the spirits might not feel offended if you just barge into their room

Rule No.2 -Flush the toilet as soon as you enter the room
This is say to flush away all bad things

Rule No.3 - Cover the mirrors in the bedroom
Remember to cover the mirrors. This is to ensure that they are not staring back at you from the other end

Rule No.4 - Make sure your shoes are both in opposite faces. Eg, one half of the shoe faces up, the other half faces down
This is to have the yin and yang effect. A natural balance in the room

Rule No.5 - Don’t leave the bed unattended (Double bed rooms)
This only applies if you are not occupying the other bed. Make sure you put things on the bed. This is to ensure you are not inviting any invisible vistors to spend the night in your room. In fact, I have a friend that finds any of his stuff to put around at even the chairs.

Rule No. 6 - Leave the bathroom lights on at all times
Spirits like to hang around at damp and dark places and your bathroom would seem inviting if the rest of the room has lights on. By switching the lights on, spirits might probably find your room inhabitable

Rule No.7 - Always request for double bedroom
This only applies to those traveling alone. Its said that by ordering another bed, you would not face a situation where the spirit might just be sleeping next to you as you can’t even occupy the whole queen sized bed by yourself.

Rule No.8 - Say “NO” to rooms near exits
They say that rooms that are next to exit (emergency) areas usually attract more spirits than other rooms. Why? Its because of the lonely and deserted stairway that attracts these spirits. And because they travel easily (through walls), they tend to linger at the next room just to disturb the unfortunate inhabitant.

These are just a few bits of the rules and regulations of the unseen and supernatural world. Perhaps you might want to share a bit of your own tips?

Basil Basil

Known Member

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
ohhhh plz dun start this again.........when ever u guys have this conversation especially at TT time.............all hair sure stands coz the place we have TT is always open air as those i have went are open air except the one at Station one.................

calvin9683

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
look who;s talking man...
basil...
sometimes not ppl wanna saiko u....
but when u post/say anythin...
at least ask urself whether u r in the position to say o not la....
knn...say like u everyweek go TT like dat....
diu!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just outside my house compound at PJS 9/10 Sunway, 2nd september (due to no space...hv to park outside lol). That morning found out that all my sport rims (4 pcs) missing. Damn it! My advice, install good shock+motion sensor on your car. Now, i have install 2 shock+1 motion sensor at my fish. Damn sensitive!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience