JAZZ type R for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

JAZZ type R for sale

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Originally posted by gti88+Jan 10 2005, 20:27 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gti88 @ Jan 10 2005, 20:27 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by veilside@Jan 10 2005, 17:25
<!--QuoteBegin-irbid
@Jan 10 2005, 15:53
maybe a pic can help bro..thanks... :D

its gonna be out in this week mtr trader
soo check it out for those interested
opening the sale to public since not much response here
Kok Cheong,

here all the ppl see and talk cock only wont buy one la..
luckily you put in motor trader, atleast there got potential buyers.

Best wishes,
Nick [/b][/quote]
no worries.. heheheh.. i was just tryin luck out...
i don think those ppl here are sincere though... haha..
thats why i didnt even consider posting my dc-5 topic up haha
waste time only...
winks...

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Originally posted by SuR[3]wYn@Jan 11 2005, 01:59
nice car! wish i got tha "moola!" hahaha...

anyways.. just off-topic la...
dunno if it's u or ur brother... but u boosted me wif your YRV Move... i was in my lil standard kelisa :(
not flaming la.. haha.. just want to say hi only! hahaha

cheers..
Sorry... didnt know if its a friendly hi or someting like that...
hehe... oopsie

GOKEN

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Originally posted by veilside@Jan 7 2005, 16:35
k20A dc5 2.0IVTEC type R engine c/w dashboard brembo,6speed manual
-Milano red with full Genuine MUGEN bodykit,VISOR,airbrush by wayne harrison
-Tanabe sustec pro adjustable coil over,DC5 17"sport rim
-2.5inch stainless steel piping and Mugen twin loop muffler
-Recaro dc2 type r bucket seats with SABELT 3point harness
-X-tec 800k HID,XENON kit,PIAA sporsa carbon wipers,OEM spot lights,FIT rear lights
-CLIFFORD alarm with blackjak and suncool tinted glass
-JPJ approved on engine conversion
-HKS chronometer vaccum,oil temp and control unit,APEXI RSM and t.timer,PIVOT shift light
-Type r MOMO steering and titanium gearknob
-Apexi air filter with cold air induct,70mm spoon throttle body
-AEROSPEED earth wire and oil catch tank,Mugen engine oil cap,reservoir tank cover

PRice 11x,xxx
Serious buyers only..
no silly questions please
KC, you left out a main point

- Being driven by super famous Leng Jai twins

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
you sure know how to crack some joke ken..
hehehehe hows ur V-SPEC2
heard its on the way

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
to whom that may be interested,pls call 0123566655 and NO SMS PLS,or check out this ISSUE MOTOR TRADER.thanks,seious BUYERS ONLY PLS..couple of guys came n view and sat in the car but no DEPOSIT given,all oso say serious but no DEPOSIT.....SIGH.......PRICE is roughly 115k and PLS dont give ridiculous OFFER...thanks....................

Le3hy0r1

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by veilside@Jan 13 2005, 12:00
to whom that may be interested,pls call 0123566655 and NO SMS PLS,or check out this ISSUE MOTOR TRADER.thanks,seious BUYERS ONLY PLS..couple of guys came n view and sat in the car but no DEPOSIT given,all oso say serious but no DEPOSIT.....SIGH.......PRICE is roughly 115k and PLS dont give ridiculous OFFER...thanks....................
just went to see it just now ...thanks for the ride veilside
sorry if i gave ridiculous offer, honestly i have the budget ...
just that i think its slightly high ...anyway, still considering ..
good luck ...

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Le3hy0r1,i m not talking bout you as i am saying it as a general,a few guys did came and gave me ridiculous offer,anyways just hope that the next (POTENTIAL) buyer that view the car will bring along his cheque book as a deposit,i m tired of showing the car and give them a free ride,
Le3hy0r1 if u r really intertested pls call me n we can negotiate a bit,soo if u r a genuine buyer pls do call me n give me your offer.thanks

GOKEN

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
so many test pilots? if got budget dun go and waste ppl's time la wah lau hauauhauhahuauhauha.....

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
I STRONGLY AGREE GOKEN,that is why i requested for deposit to whoever that wanna try the car,soo for future viewing pls bring along some deposit to show sincerity,at least i know that they are sincere right?????

Ah Pang

Known Member
May 27, 2004
wah wah wah...need to bring cheque book meh??thiu chau loh, we all poor + humble ppl,where got money wor...where got ppl as rich as you!!!!hahaha.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

for all you test-pilots wannabe,you better not piss off the owner of this car!!why??if you fuck with him:

1.he'll discontinue electricity supply to your house(he has the power to do so!TNB boss)
2.he'll seduce your gf/wife/mother and bed them eventually(ham-sem mah)
3.he'll drown you with his infinte wealth(needless to say)
4.he'll beat your ass to a bloody PULP coz he's damn muscular and strong(gym-freak!)
5.he'll bang you down with all his nice cars in his house(all expensive and modded)
6.he'll spit Hokkien words into your face,Fast & Vulgar!!

**these 6(six) good reasons are closely linked to his car number plates,hint hint!**

you guys dont believe me,try him!!ahahahahah... :lol: :lol: :lol:

so dont give him ridiculous offer!!!hahahaha....

GOKEN

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Originally posted by Ah Pang@Jan 16 2005, 12:29
wah wah wah...need to bring cheque book meh??thiu chau loh, we all poor + humble ppl,where got money wor...where got ppl as rich as you!!!!hahaha.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

for all you test-pilots wannabe,you better not piss off the owner of this car!!why??if you fuck with him:

1.he'll discontinue electricity supply to your house(he has the power to do so!TNB boss)
4.he'll beat your ass to a bloody PULP coz he's damn muscular and strong(gym-freak!)
5.he'll bang you down with all his nice cars in his house(all expensive and modded)

**these 6(six) good reasons are closely linked to his car number plates,hint hint!**

AGREE :lol: :lol:

anyway, I will only let them test drive upon deposit is received.

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Originally posted by GOKEN+Jan 17 2005, 09:40 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GOKEN @ Jan 17 2005, 09:40 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ah Pang@Jan 16 2005, 12:29

AGREE :lol: :lol:

anyway, I will only let them test drive upon deposit is received. [/b][/quote]
AH PANG !!!
i know la your dad is the chairman of MAS.. don't have to 'ketuk' me until like this rite.. hehehe..but anyhow i wont mess around with you also.. as i still wanna travel around with MAS airline.. hahahah... sooo don boycott me okies..
and your deadly 7's.. wow... u know what it means.. its not rx-7 .. its a 7sec car.. you'll freak out with those powers... hor hor hor hor...
hahahaha....

wrxpipeline

Jan 30, 2004
wooo..... all tycoon boy boy r here... :blink:

GOKEN

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Originally posted by wrxpipeline@Jan 17 2005, 14:48
wooo..... all tycoon boy boy r here... :blink:
only Ah Pang and Veilside are tycoon, we the rest here are all care-leh-fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lately there has been reports on strange series of accidents with the ultimate Audi R8. It was not in Russia but in some other West European country, the newest and limited edition R8 was burned down in matter of seconds, Its light metal body melted down and nobody could explain the strange phenomenon. One Audi R8 less. But the reasons are not so mysterious as in Europe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience