Japanese Old School Cars

This is a tribute to the Japanese car makers, and their dedicated ppl in creating the best cars in the yesteryears....still good looking as ever....

Feel free to contribute your photos.....

here goes......

mohalw

May 19, 2005
Like this Celica, very rare in M'sia, nv saw b4.... Very like it since i c it, gt collection photo for this car oso.... :regular_smile:

when upgraded with 4 trottle body/weber carb/fat tyres/sport springs/other performance goodies, these cars won't be "cute" anymore...sometimes they can tapau todays sport cars easily......

bangkai_jk

Sep 4, 2005
m
mohalw said:
Like this Celica, very rare in M'sia, nv saw b4.... Very like it since i c it, gt collection photo for this car oso.... :regular_smile:

i tot this is old rx3 or wat.. coz the design same wif rx7.. hehe..
juz my 2 cents..
post more plz.. hehe.. exp modd old skool..

brader, the white colour car is not a mazda, but a Toyota. 2000GT. I made a debut in James Bond movie - You Only Live Twice.

This toyota has broke many recorded set by European cars....and open a new chapter for toyota twin cam engine....

alien

Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
yea.. i remember it being the gt..
when i read bout it being the celica.. i was like.. hmm.. i made a mistake?

nevertheless, a great car..
but today, it's overshadowed by the datsun fairlady..

Alien,

Wow! I just adore the jade green Coupe KE Sprinter! This car is barely 900kg and packed with twincam T-series engine. It was the pocket rocket at that time....

The white skyline is nice too......the DNA of quad rear lights cluster retained until today.......nice-nice

HidSeller

Sep 30, 2004
Go for MX 5 now if got money .... cause it going to be future classic car and voted best overall sport car after 197* 911 porsche ....

anyone join me ??? hehheheh

Some say classic cars are considered as cars when they are 25 years of age. This is being over-generalised. Classic cars can be further categoried as special cars due to its rarity/limited production, special/unique design, legendary performance/technilogy (at that time) or being regarded a cult icon.

I do agree MX5 would potential be a future classic, but the number of these cars in the world is still very big, therefore, the MX5 has yet to reach a true classic car yet....time will tell.

Well just wanted to know something....i m drivin a iswara a/b 1.3 carbie.Planning to install some meters.If i m installing a oil pressure gauge,water temp or oil temp gauge,how actually would their install it on my car.I mean,do they need to drill or do any modification on the engine? Anybody can explain the process for me?Thanks. :wink: