Japanese Animes are a danger to children of Malaysia.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Jin...u have any FTP site? or if u really want i can burn then courier to u. nex time we meet kopi o kau ais on u.

Izso...sure boh wont corrupt? n i agree on the ending...prefer law of ueki...sort of same same story. Jin....u still want ar?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Jin...u have any FTP site? or if u really want i can burn then courier to u. nex time we meet kopi o kau ais on u.

Izso...sure boh wont corrupt? n i agree on the ending...prefer law of ueki...sort of same same story. Jin....u still want ar?
just burn for me la... i'll pay back with ayam goreng SS14...:adore::adore::adore:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
arturo : Ha? Trust me la. This won't corrupt you as bad as "Highschool of the dead". That's really bordering 3-star. Hahaha!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Izso...u go n mention highschool of the dead i think tonite SF sure go start downloading liau...

Jin...i in JB ler not KL. how to FOD

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
I go back maybe once a month loh.u got go mlk meh jin?...i see if i can get it couriered for free...see if my lubang still active heheheh

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
u mau "air" bandung ka, "air" chinese tea ka, "air" kopi o ka, "air" teh o ka, "air" sarawak green tea ka? sad to say i very suci dunno where to find these "air" leh....

i'll let u know la...bring u go eat chicken lice ball mau?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
u mau "air" bandung ka, "air" chinese tea ka, "air" kopi o ka, "air" teh o ka, "air" sarawak green tea ka? sad to say i very suci dunno where to find these "air" leh....

i'll let u know la...bring u go eat chicken lice ball mau?
if u suci, confirm u won't think so much la... cos here is english forum, 'air' means "angin" in malay.... haih... hahahaa:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

u bring me to get nice chicks la... i dun wan 'chicken with ball".....:adore::adore::adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey,guys! I'm new here to the forum, I baught a car for myself,and i first time to install wheel spacers for the car. After installation, It looks very beautiful, so I can't help but want to share it to my friends,hope you likes it .

Check the vehicle:

Measure the thickness data that fits the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience