Japanese Animes are a danger to children of Malaysia.

arturo

nooB
SateCelupLand
Jin...u have any FTP site? or if u really want i can burn then courier to u. nex time we meet kopi o kau ais on u.

Izso...sure boh wont corrupt? n i agree on the ending...prefer law of ueki...sort of same same story. Jin....u still want ar?

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Jin...u have any FTP site? or if u really want i can burn then courier to u. nex time we meet kopi o kau ais on u.

Izso...sure boh wont corrupt? n i agree on the ending...prefer law of ueki...sort of same same story. Jin....u still want ar?
just burn for me la... i'll pay back with ayam goreng SS14...:adore::adore::adore:

arturo : Ha? Trust me la. This won't corrupt you as bad as "Highschool of the dead". That's really bordering 3-star. Hahaha!

arturo

nooB
SateCelupLand
Izso...u go n mention highschool of the dead i think tonite SF sure go start downloading liau...

Jin...i in JB ler not KL. how to FOD

arturo

nooB
SateCelupLand
I go back maybe once a month loh.u got go mlk meh jin?...i see if i can get it couriered for free...see if my lubang still active heheheh

arturo

nooB
SateCelupLand
u mau "air" bandung ka, "air" chinese tea ka, "air" kopi o ka, "air" teh o ka, "air" sarawak green tea ka? sad to say i very suci dunno where to find these "air" leh....

i'll let u know la...bring u go eat chicken lice ball mau?

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
u mau "air" bandung ka, "air" chinese tea ka, "air" kopi o ka, "air" teh o ka, "air" sarawak green tea ka? sad to say i very suci dunno where to find these "air" leh....

i'll let u know la...bring u go eat chicken lice ball mau?
if u suci, confirm u won't think so much la... cos here is english forum, 'air' means "angin" in malay.... haih... hahahaa:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

u bring me to get nice chicks la... i dun wan 'chicken with ball".....:adore::adore::adore:

Hey,guys! I'm new here to the forum, I baught a car for myself,and i first time to install wheel spacers for the car. After installation, It looks very beautiful, so I can't help but want to share it to my friends,hope you likes it .

Check the vehicle:

Measure the thickness data that fits the...