Is Powerzune modding good in workmanship and the price izzit reasonable ?

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
bro, it's better that you have something in mind on what you wanna mod. this refrains you from spending excessively and unwisely.

touge80

Known Member
Jun 22, 2009
Mivec for RM5000? Damn cheap. Which chopshop? My fren been looking around for mivec but all the price he got RM7xxx++. So until now he keep searchin for cheaper price.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Mivec for RM5000? Damn cheap. Which chopshop? My fren been looking around for mivec but all the price he got RM7xxx++. So until now he keep searchin for cheaper price.
i highly doubt that is the price....7k is considered alright ...

so mr.tigger...where you saw 5k? you selling is it? dats why you posted? :rofl:

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
i highly doubt that is the price....7k is considered alright ...

so mr.tigger...where you saw 5k? you selling is it? dats why you posted? :rofl:
haha you say until he got the intentional to sell thats why so cheap eh haha...

anyway, ur 1.3 is siemens ecu or MMC 1st?
if is MMC then u got alot of potential to make ur car fast with proper set up..
definately can tailgate a 4G91 if proper set up bro

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
haha nvm la ..i think i'll juz stay to my stock engine la ...no need so fast la ...malaysia road always jam ..juz keep my stock engine in tip top condition ...do full exhaust system ...knn drop in ...fuel regulator ...gau tim jor la. ..so far cleaned up my throttle body ...reset the tuning back ...changed 9.8mm sillicon plug cable ...and using bosch super 4 plug ....car feel alot smoother...now saving money to buy adjustable fuel regulator ....then let the pro help me do the psi setting ..then got money send for port and polish ...lastly got money only change full set of 1.6 super touring clutch set ...which is already a exedy brand if im not mistaken (correct me if im wrong)..go chopshop find a 1.6 flywheel ..then install ...i think with all this ..i can enjoy my drive ....do you guys agree ? =)

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
haha you say until he got the intentional to sell thats why so cheap eh haha...

anyway, ur 1.3 is siemens ecu or MMC 1st?
if is MMC then u got alot of potential to make ur car fast with proper set up..
definately can tailgate a 4G91 if proper set up bro
i am just giving him a taste of his own medicine...on another thread i was helping to define the pros' and cons of oversize throttlebody...after ym long explanation...he reply with a very lame post..."AD_EG selling TB ma...HAH HAH"

5 years ago mayb??.. haha....
:rofl:

haha nvm la ..i think i'll juz stay to my stock engine la ...no need so fast la ...malaysia road always jam ..juz keep my stock engine in tip top condition ...do full exhaust system ...knn drop in ...fuel regulator ...gau tim jor la. ..so far cleaned up my throttle body ...reset the tuning back ...changed 9.8mm sillicon plug cable ...and using bosch super 4 plug ....car feel alot smoother...now saving money to buy adjustable fuel regulator ....then let the pro help me do the psi setting ..then got money send for port and polish ...lastly got money only change full set of 1.6 super touring clutch set ...which is already a exedy brand if im not mistaken (correct me if im wrong)..go chopshop find a 1.6 flywheel ..then install ...i think with all this ..i can enjoy my drive ....do you guys agree ? =)
yes..i agree..with the target you mentioned.i dont think you need a transplant ...fuel regulator can wait....don need that yet...the other things are good...reset the tuning already using the PDT2000 ? how much they charge?

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
one advise i want to give, from my small little experience in this

first, find out the limits of your 4g15 engine, research and know the weakest points that needs to be taken care off
then secondly, know yourself what kind of power you are expecting , and how hungry you are

please do know, there are few 4g15's out there are really powerfull , and bare in mind its not the supercharged or turbocharged ones , in the past there were a few too in the batu 3 tracks, and they were built for races not by thousands but 10 and 10 of thousands :D , just saying, to build a really all out machine on a 4g15 would not be cheap because of custom fabrications and lack of on shelf products

but if the power that you are looking for with a good budget , then i would say go for it. Just afraid that you will hunger for more power soon :D

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
actually, stock engine with light mods is 'almost' headache-free.. kinda.. :biggrin:
anyway how fast one can go la? 400bhp enuff ar? how about 500?

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thx for your reply jin ..but i've already decide to stay at my stock engine ...and make a minor mods ..then keep the engine in tip top condition ...like i said ...i enjoy driving like this ...doesn't really want so hi performance ...coz sometimes ..ppl usually like to say *got skill..no worries about accident ..* but we muz know ...call-man nowadays sit cold chair too long liao ..they are hunger for money ...what they will do ? of coz pour some black oil in the middle of the highway lor...its good to drive safe xD ...

HKS-GT ...errr ..i don't get what you mean in your reply =X ..so sorry yah =/

bro AD ...i didn't send to proton ...but i send to balai puchong jaya which is near neway kbox.. opposite there's a workshop named *speedtune* ..they are the one who took out my throttle body and clean it ..then fix it back ..finally retune back for me ...the boss at there is damn friendly...he suggested me what to do ..he said will slowly slowly or step by step help me to check which engine compartment that is neccesary to change ...TB already done ...now have to check my distributor o ring and my gasket ..coz he suspect got leakage over there ...but he dare not confirm ...he asked me to wash it clean that area when my next service oil ...then after 1-2 weeks ..he advise me to check whether izzit really having leakage over there or not ...so that he can double confirm the problem ...speedtune workshop ...workmanship really quite good ...and don't take advantage on customer ...glad to find that shop for solving my problems ...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
thx for your reply jin ..but i've already decide to stay at my stock engine ...and make a minor mods ..then keep the engine in tip top condition ...like i said ...i enjoy driving like this ...doesn't really want so hi performance ...coz sometimes ..ppl usually like to say *got skill..no worries about accident ..* but we muz know ...call-man nowadays sit cold chair too long liao ..they are hunger for money ...what they will do ? of coz pour some black oil in the middle of the highway lor...its good to drive safe xD ...

HKS-GT ...errr ..i don't get what you mean in your reply =X ..so sorry yah =/

bro AD ...i didn't send to proton ...but i send to balai puchong jaya which is near neway kbox.. opposite there's a workshop named *speedtune* ..they are the one who took out my throttle body and clean it ..then fix it back ..finally retune back for me ...the boss at there is damn friendly...he suggested me what to do ..he said will slowly slowly or step by step help me to check which engine compartment that is neccesary to change ...TB already done ...now have to check my distributor o ring and my gasket ..coz he suspect got leakage over there ...but he dare not confirm ...he asked me to wash it clean that area when my next service oil ...then after 1-2 weeks ..he advise me to check whether izzit really having leakage over there or not ...so that he can double confirm the problem ...speedtune workshop ...workmanship really quite good ...and don't take advantage on customer ...glad to find that shop for solving my problems ...
Glad to hear you have met a reliable mech. :top:

good luck in your mods...i use to have a 4g15 siemens also...which i really enjoyed...sometimes i still miss it...here got alot of 4g15 sifu...drex,khguan,skywalker and many more....

my car could hit 180km/h easily...if cucuk car on highway or downhill can go close to 200km/h. :rofl:

if you just go with the 4g15 block and some minor mods here and there...i think you will already achieve your target or expectation of your car...

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
haha thx for your advise bro AD ...but i really wanna stay at my stock 1.3 ler ...no point going so fast =) ...the more i mod ...there's still plenty of cars can overtake me ...if i mod till the maximum ...even if i transplant to 4g9x and mod somemore....no need much ...volvo T5 behind me...i muz still keep quiet at the time ..am i right ? xD ...coz im working in the volvo factory ...i know how power T5 is ...don't mess =D ...don't believe ..can ask the kaki volvo here ...haha ...

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
no need t5, 2.0t is enough... : )

Glad that you already know what you want, and you have also made up your mind after comparison of pros and cons, then just go for it lah... just dun regret in future : ) but i pretty sure you will cos there is no limit for human lust... : )

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yo guys and dudes here.....did LMST got any bodykit out there?

cause my friend kiss a wira.....plastic bumper dent in and inside the steel bar kemek in......quotation for repair it.....RM80

he said the plastic have to heat it up and reshape.....

i don think is worth it......beside that his right corner bumper also already crack due to last time minor-minor accident.

so guys here.....where can get any front bumper bodykit for LMST? thanks! and how much
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience