Intercoolerssss

Wilson13B

Dec 15, 2010
Does anyone at here use those cheap 200-500 bucks taiwan or china made intercoolers before ?

I seen alot of china or taiwan makes using Apexi Delta Fins design out there with dirt cheap price tags , does these intercooler effecient enough to do heat transfer instead of just being a interfooler that had straight pipe in the cores and flowing hot air directly from the turbo/supercharger into the intake ?

Not worth the risk if you ask me.
Good things usually don't come in cheap and cheap things don't usually last.

norick

Mar 28, 2006
i used a china made gtr size, no matter hot inlet nor cold inlet still burn ur bare hand,
changed to trust evo size (smaller than gtr size) i can tell u its totally different,
no matter inlet or outlet u can feel the intercooler is working so well..
And my mech told me that ARC even better.. (ofcoz not ARC China..)

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
i used a china made gtr size, no matter hot inlet nor cold inlet still burn ur bare hand,
changed to trust evo size (smaller than gtr size) i can tell u its totally different,
no matter inlet or outlet u can feel the intercooler is working so well..
And my mech told me that ARC even better.. (ofcoz not ARC China..)
ARC bankrupt lor. Same goes to Ralliart. Tsk tsk. HKS withdrew from US too.
Damn imitations.

Dayline668

Aug 4, 2007
As usual OT to bankrupt... haha... Im using greddy n both inlet n outlet is very diff temp...

i used to have ori TRUST intercooler, had it almost 8 months, cannot sell cos those made in china/taiwans are so
affordable but they dont know that their turbines take longer time to cool down, i had to educate the buyer till he agreed with me
& finally bought my intercooler

i used to have ori TRUST intercooler, had it almost 8 months, cannot sell cos those made in china/taiwans are so
affordable but they dont know that their turbines take longer time to cool down, i had to educate the buyer till he agreed with me
You can tell them that the fake/imitation products can't complete with the original product even if the original one is used. :rofl:

In other words, Hard Sell loh.....:rofl:

You can tell them that the fake/imitation products can't complete with the original product even if the original one is used. :rofl:
but by the looks of it people will know whether its original or china ones. mine didnt had the GReddy or TRUST logo on it. but i searched the web its confirmed made by TRUST.

Hi, im sales advisor at perodua PJ.
Anyone interested in buying perodua car please do not hesitate to call or sms me.
Free booking for all model,free gift,full loan,zero dpayment...
Any inquiries please call/sms 012 341 8976(Charin).thx