Inspira, If convert body parts to Lancer GT

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
converted lancer originally is a lancer itself by mitsubishi eventho its a converted 1..not copy from others..but for this 1 is 'base' only from mitsubishi..it is not d same bro..

i think after this those who wanna join evo club need to bring together their car registration card la..for processing purposes..hehehe..n maybe can start thinking of a way on how to differentiate d real lancer with d new proton..lol :stupid:
i tot they already are doing dis sir?

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
imitation is like some ahbeng company copy without permission apexi items. without real technology frm apexi then sell it lower or same price...same like walbro and GAB Malaysia...they oso sell it same price or less abit as original....but proton and mitsui is different story...they not copy...they got permission legaly, engine, gearbox all import from japan only bodykit and small items they make it here n fix here....so this is actually lancer...to make it lower price they need to put under proton logo than can enjoy the benefit of national cars....

btw maybe after this proton SC not allowed ori lancer owner service or buy parts from them..hahaha

Last edited:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
siapa beli... dia memang pandai... pandai meniru.... kalau exam dah kena tendang keluar....
only if u get caught sir.. ive never cheated in any exam, but i do think u need to be very skillful in order to cheat and not be caught red-handed in an exam, kudos to those who can do them flawless, and serves u right if kantoi!!

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
mitsui oso bring exora and persona to japan and rebadge it...to mitsubishi Grandis Jr and Mitsubishi ProColt 1.6 CPS hahaha

mdadlan

Oct 12, 2005
hehehe even in japan diahatsu boon luminas and toyota passo sette is sold side by side no issue, but in Malaysia with many subnormal iq in car motoring, wanna condemned proton effort...grow up and go out from ur cave, please ler talk like expert but actually a kindergarten level knowledge, please lah...for mitsu lancer ori u bought the cbu car but for proton buy local quality and i dont think the proton version wanna join the cbu lancer club because they will modified the inspira beautifully than the original mitsu lancer cause alot of them(the ori lancer) in the road blooooodyyyyyy standard uhuk no more money to buy aftermarket part sob sob but for exo x wanna be sluuuppp proton here i come slurrpppppp

Last edited:

Lancermania

Known Member
Aug 12, 2006
inspira gt thier own club b4 the car on sale la, go thr la, dun kacau d ori here la..

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
If proton rename the model to Proton Lancer then you are still proton...if proton sold the entire company to Mitsu.....then might be diffrent oldi
Evo and Modified lancer can Join MLOC bcos we are all from the same family.....the Lancer breed and MLOC stand for Mitsubishi Lancer Owner Club....

Maybe Inspira owner can form their own club called KSPI Kelab Sport Proton Inspira
PIOC - Proton Inspira Owner Club.....

If I am a Lancer GT owner and I would be happy bcos i can enjoy more compatible parts with more competitive price......

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
imitation is like some ahbeng company copy without permission apexi items. without real technology frm apexi then sell it lower or same price...same like walbro and GAB Malaysia...they oso sell it same price or less abit as original....but proton and mitsui is different story...they not copy...they got permission legaly, engine, gearbox all import from japan only bodykit and small items they make it here n fix here....so this is actually lancer...to make it lower price they need to put under proton logo than can enjoy the benefit of national cars....

btw maybe after this proton SC not allowed ori lancer owner service or buy parts from them..hahaha
exactly. i share my experience, my evo steering bush broke during gymkhana - went around asking chop shop and mitsu service centre also no stock. ask around, they refer me to a mitsu supplier but need to order.
so i went searching it - found a spare part shop and show him the broken part, he search and gave me a pair of wira steering bush (proton sticker shown same part no & made in japan). so i paid rm25/pair instead of rm125 per piece...so if Proton don allow us to buy mitsu parts....i think we will need to spend extra cash for same item.

GuyM

Known Member
Sep 15, 2008
If proton rename the model to Proton Lancer then you are still proton...if proton sold the entire company to Mitsu.....then might be diffrent oldi
Evo and Modified lancer can Join MLOC bcos we are all from the same family.....the Lancer breed and MLOC stand for Mitsubishi Lancer Owner Club....

Maybe Inspira owner can form their own club called KSPI Kelab Sport Proton Inspira
PIOC - Proton Inspira Owner Club.....

If I am a Lancer GT owner and I would be happy bcos i can enjoy more compatible parts with more competitive price......
Its not PIOC, its COPI, Club for Owners of Proton Inspira...............duh!!!!!

Btw, if MOD around, would suggest delete or move this to Proton thread, it so belong there!!!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Require some advice here; where is the best for money paint job around KL or Selangor, thought of having pearl white on my Skyline V35.
I've seen the next level customz website, these guys quite impressive, have not got the chance to visit the shop in PJ.

What you guys reckon...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience