Inspira Air Conditioning Problem.

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
Hi guys.

Need some opinion/feed back from Inspira/Lancer user. Recently my A/C start blowing hot air sometimes. 1st time it happen when am driving from Seri Kembangan to Rawang. After park my car for 10 minute, suddenly the A/C start blowing hot air. Tried to off and on the A/C back, compressor is kicking. So i assumed that it should have enough gas to operate. But when am on my way to my mechanic place, at Jalan Kucing suddenly the cold air kicking in for a while. Few minutes, it blowing hot air again till reach workshop. So hook up the meter to check the gas capacity. Gauge shows that gas still in good capacity. Meanwhile the mechanic checking the compressor, i try to unplug the fuse and relay for A/C circuit. then my A/C cold again.

It working well till last Sunday i drove to Bentong. On the way back, drop by at Kemensah when my A/C start to problem again. This time unplug and pluging back fuse/relay won't help. Searching some info over the net, majority saying the pressure switch. When i tried play around with the pressure sensor cable ( am not sure either it is pressure switch or not), it cold for a while but not long.

Get home, park the car and i not have enough time yet to investigate what the caused. But last night short journey to pandan indah nothing happen to my A/C system. Cold as before. info on the net also got same problem as mine and sole it by changing the pressure switch.

Does anyone face this problem before? Any advise? Thank in advanced guys.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
How expensive is the pressure switch? If its cheap, just change that and observe. Air con can be very expensive to fix....

If your air con system is faulty then it won't have cool air at all. now its intermittent means its a control/switch related.

if no gas, it'll not be cool at all. likewise with compressor failure.

Reactions: mosesmk

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
How expensive is the pressure switch? If its cheap, just change that and observe. Air con can be very expensive to fix....

If your air con system is faulty then it won't have cool air at all. now its intermittent means its a control/switch related.

if no gas, it'll not be cool at all. likewise with compressor failure.
Yes. agree with you. waiting for the part. Change the switch means my gas will be empty right.

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
Dear All

Almost forgot to update this. So after 3rd time my A/C suddenly hot, i do check the compressor. Then i notice that magnetic clutch sometime not engaged to the compressor pulley. Using 2x1 stick to slightly knock the magnet clutch and it engaged. So take out the clutch plate, remove the washer to narrow the gap. It solve my problem and still work till today.

Thank You

Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, in this post I will show you what is the culprit when side mirror cannot auto-flip.

First we need to remove the mirror by pry from below. Do it carefully

Then remove 4 screw that hold side mirror cover.

Here what it will look like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience