Info : Mitsubishi Manual Transmission Spec's

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
Here is some sneek preview of the user manual from mitsubishi motors . So if you need more info on the gearbox specs or details to remove stuff from the gearbox please let me know i`ll post the page's , cause it has lots of pages and from all sorts of models .

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
vestax,

Do u have any info on Mitsu auto tranny? I need 2 find more details on mine...

Thanks.

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
Originally posted by ezwong2002@Jul 30 2004, 10:11 AM
ves, can i buy vr4 cluth kit for my gsr g/b? I'm not sure about the exact size.
Ez the mirage turbo , gsr , vr4 & evo sharing the same diameter clutch that is 9" , but the problem you can't use the vr4 clutch cause gsr & evo runs on 7 bolts on their flywheel , where else mirage and the vr4 is using 6 bolts . I think to use the clutch disk won't be a problem , but clutch cover have to use back your gsr one , anyway im not too sure about that , maybe other's can verify on that .

Acbc ,
Auto tranny ? hehe i guess its really hard to find info on it unless its from a famous model , best is to go to any mitsubishi dealers or go to hicom and ask for the usermanual . I`ll try to ask for you since 1 of my friend's father is 1 of the board of directors in hicom , so i bet they have most of the mitsubishi gearbox usermanual , cause they build gearbox for proton using the same design from mitsubishi .

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
vestax,

As usual, thanks... TT on me (if u ever show up lar)... :P

gti[GSR]

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
from mah experience, i use evo clutch cover n evo plate, all evo on mah GSR gear box...

hope it clarifies... tho many mechs says cannot b done, no extra mod needed, jus plug n play...

cheers

dolly

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
so could i use the ori mmc evos friction disc and use back my gsr clutch cover? how about the flywheel?

thx ^^

putera9394

Nov 5, 2004
Originally posted by vestax@Jul 30 2004, 01:02
Here is some sneek preview of the user manual from mitsubishi motors . So if you need more info on the gearbox specs or details to remove stuff from the gearbox please let me know i`ll post the page's , cause it has lots of pages and from all sorts of models .

[snapback]316691[/snapback]​
Can I have the ratios for VR4 and Perdana Sei (M) ?

ari7474tme

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Hi there, i need sum help regarding gearboxes. I think i ve just busted my tme's gearbox. Which part i m not sure but this is how i did it.. dialed in 7000revs.. dumped the hks twinplate clutch. There was a bump sound then the car just wudnt move.. Engine is still running as per normal. What i need is actually a diagram or something regarding the gearbox of the evo6 tme. Would really appreciate ur help. Thanks..

Ari

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
Guy's if you need the manual on those gearbox , email me at [email protected] and i`ll attach it . Make sure you guy's have more then 6mb inbox space . As for the new gearbox i don't have the manual , but i have a manual that teaches how to repair the gearbox in general and there might be slight difference between the newer models but i think it does help in general .

tks

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
USJ
Visit site
eh...the links dont sem to work anymore...

does the 4g93NA and 4g93t share the same manual gearbox? probably not eh...heheh! do you have the ratios for both? thanks!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When it comes to automotive makers, there is no better way to measure success than to sit back and count the number of cars sold within a perticular time-frame. With BMW Group Malaysia, they have achieved new heights in the first quarter of 2012 for its brands - BMW, MINI and Motorrad. As of March 2012, a total of 1,516 vehicles - consisting of 1,362...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience