If u had 60 k...

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Import a diamond ring worth RM60k from Europe lar, then ask your gf to marry you ma.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Fluffy said:
new kitchen?bigger garage?ehehe
got go see some nice house in some gated comunity.. very nice, can afford it if we sell the current house and get that one.

but after bincang bincang my parents decide not to do it, instead just renovate the current house for more room downstairs. move the cooking area outside so inside won't be so oily, and another bedroom downstairs for the "old ppl room". like my grandpa in his house, moved from upstairs to downstairs cuz cannot climb the stairs anymore.

my bro study in SG and surely got that bond, then he probably no need come back anymore, so i got all the space i need to live upstairs, so why buy new house ler.. lol..

if space permited, i do want a wood shed at the back of the house for me to put all the parts.. now just throw around in the car porch lol.. my fuel tank, radiator, crossmember.. and all other metal stuff. so much until the old news paper guy offer me 50cent for every KG of it.. i tell him go die.. if he want i'll sell it at second hand price.. lol.. who want sell them? i rather put there 10 years wait for buyer.

sell as scrap metal = at most rm50
sell as parts = est rm800++ at least.

anyway, if i got 60k i'll just fix up my current car.. need alot of work to it.

EKCrazy

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
first choice would be EK, second choice also EK, third choice confirm EK..:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys I'm new here but over the last 6 months of reading through this forum I have learnt alot of valuable stuff. So first off - Thanks! :)
Secondly...

I have a 96 Lancer which is a FWD chassis. I recently converted from a 1.5 to the 2nd gen (CM5A) 4g93t GSR engine.
The problem is that I need it setup for FWD. I have a Non turbo 4g93 gearbox (f5m421) which I was told would suit my setup. The gearbox bolts up fine but I cannot fit the 4g93t (pretty sure that's what it is) flywheel in the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience