Idiot Drivers

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Either he is that stupid, or he is actually very smart but pretending to be so stupid so that you won't get him to pay the damages!
BMW + Mid age Auntie in big ass <insert brand> sunglasses + idiotic driving = me rage :mad::mad:

Story is like this, turning steadily in my lane into SS2 PJ, this fxxking mid age auntie in her glorious BMW 525i (latest) turn in super fast and cut into my way slightly ... Gave her a light honk to warn her you are too close to my bumper, after finish the turning (side to side), she was in the mid of the road of 2 lanes !! Now the real shit comes, while attempt to make her way to the right lane, she just turn (no signal) into my lane, i was like KNNCCB PKHKC, gave her loud honk because her car's side mirror almost touch mine ... Only that she realise and pull back into the left lane, then another rider on her left gave her loud honk while trying to avoid her (success attempt), after passing her, the rider gave a international fxxk sign and ride off. This pussy auntie just stared at me like i am in the wrong, then i show my index finger indicating that "you better watch out" and drive off, fuck auntie follow me into where i wanna park, might wanna confront me what i meant earlier, after i parked properly in park box in front of those shop lots and came down and prepare for a debate, she decided to back off when she saw i am quite buffed up (thanks to bodybuilding and muay thai, was wearing tight T Shirt that day, wearing formal later) ... Ya right, as if i will assault her if she confront me. I don't hit woman unless they try to hurt me first ...

Moral of the story is, there are 2 rules to help you stay alive on the road:

Rule no.1 Everyone out there is trying to get you !!
Rule no.2 Remember rule no.1

tingtk23

Known Member
Sep 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
BMW + Mid age Auntie in big ass <insert brand> sunglasses + idiotic driving = me rage :mad::mad:

Story is like this, turning steadily in my lane into SS2 PJ, this fxxking mid age auntie in her glorious BMW 525i (latest) turn in super fast and cut into my way slightly ... Gave her a light honk to warn her you are too close to my bumper, after finish the turning (side to side), she was in the mid of the road of 2 lanes !! Now the real shit comes, while attempt to make her way to the right lane, she just turn (no signal) into my lane, i was like KNNCCB PKHKC, gave her loud honk because her car's side mirror almost touch mine ... Only that she realise and pull back into the left lane, then another rider on her left gave her loud honk while trying to avoid her (success attempt), after passing her, the rider gave a international fxxk sign and ride off. This pussy auntie just stared at me like i am in the wrong, then i show my index finger indicating that "you better watch out" and drive off, fuck auntie follow me into where i wanna park, might wanna confront me what i meant earlier, after i parked properly in park box in front of those shop lots and came down and prepare for a debate, she decided to back off when she saw i am quite buffed up (thanks to bodybuilding and muay thai, was wearing tight T Shirt that day, wearing formal later) ... Ya right, as if i will assault her if she confront me. I don't hit woman unless they try to hurt me first ...

Rule no.3 Have a buff body, and most probably have to practice Muay Thai too. HAHAHAHA!

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
just met with an accident due to some moronic driver attitude in our road...after the accident he just fled...this happen this morning when i was on my way to work...one very "clever" school bus driver decided to make a U-turn at a double lane road...i was forced to step on the brake pedal right away after seeing the bus was completely blocking the road...my choice was to jump at the side of the road on my left to avoid head on collision with the bus...i was not lucky enuff, the car couldn't stop on the gravel road and kept on sliding to the left and was very highly likely to hit the school children who was waiting there along the road...manage to avoid sweeping those school children but only to hit one school children on the other side of the road where my car fly and spin on the road after i try to control the car and hit the road curb...to make matter worse, i only stopped when my car slide into a restaurant and hit another 3 people who were sleeping inside it...right now i'm very traumatized...i can only pray those people who were hit by me car going to be alive...and get well soon...and for the "clever" school bus driver i pray that you may rot in hell...
Okay, let me see if I am getting you right:
1) A bus suddenly cuts across your lane
2) Your car swerves to avoid the bus, but you hit one child
3) Then your car slides into a restaurant and hits three people in there
4) Those 4 people you hit are in serious condition
5) The bus driver flees the scene
6) You are understandably traumatized by all these, but yet you have the calmness and time to tell about your experience here in ZTH.

Wow, I am impressed; like a Die Hard movie. The only missing scenes are a gun battle and an attack copter. I say this post should moved to the Hungry Ghost thread...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

is it the new bmw 5 series f10 red color, number plate WXx xxxx?

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Women + Myvis, Women + big cars,
Women's logic is too great. :thefinger:
SS2 is a bitch to be during the jam. I always use Jalan Universiti back way.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
is it the new bmw 5 series f10 red color, number plate WXx xxxx?
Its an F10, but its not red color, it's black. W plate though.

Women + Myvis, Women + big cars,
Women's logic is too great. :thefinger:
SS2 is a bitch to be during the jam. I always use Jalan Universiti back way.
My office is at this place, and i coming from NKVE exiting from Plaza Glomac into LDP ... A lot of stupid ass drivers ...

Met 1 typical ah beng in Honda Civic, i was ready to change lane into the right lane after confirmed clear coast, Ah Beng in FD2 kiasu, accelerate to prevent me from entering, and gave "duckface" ... Guess what, i used "Chuck Norris Stare" .... ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE !! :thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Why must it be Muay Thai? :rofl: Any martial arts will do and is meant to defend oneself. Is not the Martial Arts that matters, is the
person who know to use it matters.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Its an F10, but its not red color, it's black. W plate though.

My office is at this place, and i coming from NKVE exiting from Plaza Glomac into LDP ... A lot of stupid ass drivers ...

Met 1 typical ah beng in Honda Civic, i was ready to change lane into the right lane after confirmed clear coast, Ah Beng in FD2 kiasu, accelerate to prevent me from entering, and gave "duckface" ... Guess what, i used "Chuck Norris Stare" .... ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE !! :thefinger:
Mine better, Duckface level :Bruce Lee! Its super effective! :hahaha:
U driving Evo or what? FD2 only wanna lanci u?

Why must it be Muay Thai? :rofl: Any martial arts will do and is meant to defend oneself. Is not the Martial Arts that matters, is the
I use football foot. :biggrin:

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Mine better, Duckface level :Bruce Lee! Its super effective! :hahaha:
U driving Evo or what? FD2 only wanna lanci u?

I use football foot. :biggrin:
Supra bro: correct martial arts doesnt matter, its the user :)

Mr. Car (Don't wanna address your "stupid" anyway :biggrin: LOL my Chuck Norris Stare is OVER 9000 !!!!!!!!! BTW am driving stock looking lancer, mods: drop in air filter + removed cat ... Making more hp in the mid section. The ah beng dude's car is loaded with bodykit and sticker hp ... accelerations does not look like modded anyway as i actually succeed in overtake him later on ... He was trying very hard to prevent me from entering his lane, i just depress a little bit more throttle to get into the sweetspot to overtake him ...

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Something new to post at last but then is okay for him/her to park like that cuz is obvious he/she is indeed and confirmed "Handicap"

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ah speaking about idiot drivers, just last week I had a very close call with my Mark X. I was coming from Jalan Lap. Terbang Subang about to enter a medium speed 2 lane corner to join Federal Highway going to KL. There was a white Saga BLM on the right side of the corner entry going a bit slow, so I already took the inside line. However when I was already almost halfway beside him going faster, he veered to the left as if he was going to take the corner apex like in a race course! Of course I braked very hard and steered even more to the left already very close to the guardrails and also only just a few centimeters away from hitting his rear left fender with my front left. Luckily the idiot also jinx back to his outside line and the collision was avoided. He then quickly put his hand up to apologize. Either the idiot was day dreaming or he thinks he's on the race track to take corner apex but somehow going slow!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ah speaking about idiot drivers, just last week I had a very close call with my Mark X. I was coming from Jalan Lap. Terbang Subang about to enter a medium speed 2 lane corner to join Federal Highway going to KL. There was a white Saga BLM on the right side of the corner entry going a bit slow, so I already took the inside line. However when I was already almost halfway beside him going faster, he veered to the left as if he was going to take the corner apex like in a race course! Of course I braked very hard and steered even more to the left already very close to the guardrails and also only just a few centimeters away from hitting his rear left fender with my front left. Luckily the idiot also jinx back to his outside line and the collision was avoided. He then quickly put his hand up to apologize. Either the idiot was day dreaming or he thinks he's on the race track to take corner apex but somehow going slow!
Met a lot of such drivers, from outer lane suddenly would cut into my lane while cornering....
But a lot I foresee they are going to come to my lane...just had the feeling and most of the time im right.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Met a lot of such drivers, from outer lane suddenly would cut into my lane while cornering....
But a lot I foresee they are going to come to my lane...just had the feeling and most of the time im right.
Yeah, the problem was I was going much faster than him already and pretty much commited into the inside line.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yeah, the problem was I was going much faster than him already and pretty much commited into the inside line.
gonna be real serious damage if really hit u...didnt honk him ka bro maybe he was dreaming LOL!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car manufacturer always the "best" names to their product. The Car.

Some cars' name gives aggressive impression, wow factor, macho, performance, " R", etc such as Dodge Viper, GTR, LandRover Defender, Mazda Fighter,
Some cars' name given based on Codes -AE86, Ta22, M30,
Some cars' name given based on Acronym - NSX, MR2, GT40
Some cars' name based on word that is made-up -Mazda Bongo, Savvy, SsangYong Actyon

From your knowledge, what name of car lives up to your expectation...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience