• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
wat do you mean by TT nite?

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Next Saturday I need to confirm again.. Coz my bosses in KL.. Dunno got last minute kind of activities like dinner or other stuff or not.. This Sat and Sun I confirm free!!! Hahahahaha

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
Teh Tarik ???

That cool man..sure. If we make it next saturday i could probly get my 1st RD1 already...

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
comfirm already..actually wanted to get Honda EK 2 door..but i can't convince myself to let go the coupe...i just have a special impression on this car..maybe is by the look..but i do heard a lot of ppl telling me don't take hyundai...is too much of misunderstanding around for hyundai car..agree??

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
I have the same feeling with you. I was considering a second-hand BMW Z3. People complain Hyundai for its fuel consumption. But BMW usually have monthly routine breakdown or maintenance service. Comparing Hyundai and BMW, the fuel consumption is almost the same. A replacement gearbox for BMW can simply go up high to RM 30k, but for Hyundai coupe, I can simply buy a half cut at RM 5k.

Hyundai cars are usually very heavy. Our coupes weight 1.2 to 1.3 tonnes. There's where the fuel goes to. Hyundai's body is tough. Go see the crashed coupe pics uploaded by Daniel and you will know what I mean.

And do you know in USA, Hyundai provide 10 years warranty on powertrain for coupe?

Things to note, if you are expecting to race with this car, then you better prepare additional cash to mod the car. The stock standard car is not meant for racing.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Welcome ken!
Then next Saturday TT will be nice since ken will get his RD1 by next Saturday.
Sim, need you to confirm with your boss.
:)

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Hahaa.. I wish.. Hey.. this Sunday nite TT u okay? Go reply in the new TT thread

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
thx guys, hopefully can get the car by next weekend. i'll be seeing the car tomorrow. If there's no prob with the car then i think should be no prob to meet u guys next week with the car. By the way, have you guys been to the caltex petrol station near kesas where is on the way to KLIA. Every sat nite there are many super cars over there playing drag..?lots of ppl there to watch it. we should go together and take a look.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Drag ar.. spend money mod your car first.. Mine is a stock standard car.. so I can go look see look see but cannot play

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
we go there to see not to play..if you wan to drag you need to pay..over there got 2 car park..1 located infront of caltex and another 1 futher down from caltex..whoever park there have 2 pay RM10. This money will be paid to the police as for him to spend his nite at other places and also shut his mouth. So 1 fine sat nite we go together gether to look see look see ok..

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
thx guys, hopefully can get the car by next weekend. i'll be seeing the car tomorrow. If there's no prob with the car then i think should be no prob to meet u guys next week with the car. By the way, have you guys been to the caltex petrol station near kesas where is on the way to KLIA. Every sat nite there are many super cars over there playing drag..?lots of ppl there to watch it. we should go together and take a look.
ken, welcome. but be careful about that thing, if tapau by police, need to attend court case.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
ken,
I know that place.
There is another Caltex on the opposite lane rite?
The long stretch on the Kesas highway is one of the favourite places for those boy racers to race.
Very long didn't been there de.
The last time witnessed a Wira turbo crashed and turned turtle just after the Caltex.
Driver died, passenger suffered major injuries.
Never see supercars drag before thought.
Got what type of supercars there?

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Of course no one will drag supercars there.. Wanna drag supercars then go circuit mah.. If I wan to drag, then I will buy a second hand 10 years proton wira for RM 15k, dump in another RM 15k for mod the car.. then I will go drag.. hahahahhaha

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
guy, nowadays there are lot of supercars there..they always have gang together. the last time i went, my fren intoduce the evo7 team to me as well as supra team..very nice guys and other then tat, there are 350z, skyline, porsh,bmw, and many more cars. No doutb, there are some our our very own malaysian car there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys new here.

I am mod. my car using my old 4G92P by adding Turbo. saw and old advert in Motoring mag year 1996 where Proton Pert have this kit for about 10K. The kit include:
1. Manifold and down pipe.
2. Turbin TD03 I think
3. All the piping and Intercooler
4. SAFC the old model 5 button.
5. BOV
So for about 10K better get halfcut, but then only Mitsu that can be use 4G93T (JPJ new regulation problem). So thinking of using the old engine add turbo equipment from GSR and use...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience