How you think if i'm buying Hyundai Getz?

my neighbor owns this car. Says that petrol consumption is not good and prefer to drive his old wira 1.6. I see the car lay at the car porch most of the time.

sammer88

Jul 25, 2007
I'm like is the heavy weight body,1.4 engine. because korean car even small when speeding on highway 140 also still stable. Why Getz using a petrol like Drinking water? engine & body match mah! Why wor~:banghead:
But know good performance, cheaper, & stable car just for Korea car only! Perodua Viva save petrol,good for parking, but is Paper Car, crash also easy die!

Than what car you propose wor? Perodua?(not use),Proton?(expensive,drinking water too), Brander Car? No Money ar!

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
I'm like is the heavy weight body,1.4 engine. because korean car even small when speeding on highway 140 also still stable. Why Getz using a petrol like Drinking water? engine & body match mah! Why wor~:banghead:
But know good performance, cheaper, & stable car just for Korea car only! Perodua Viva save petrol,good for parking, but is Paper Car, crash also easy die!
im not sure bout it's weight but u answer ur question urself already...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
go for myvi...best bet if ur looking for a car like Getz
now the new facelift myvi damn chun...go check it out

sammer88

Jul 25, 2007
All Perodua Car is Paper Car lah! even new facelift also same too! nice is nice~

Jeff86ks

Apr 11, 2006
I wonder why you ask others' opinion when you're so firm on your choice? :smokin:

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
with the budget of used getz & meet ur requirement,my suggest will be:

bmw e36 320/325
honda SV4
toyota mr2
honda prelude
toyota seg

if u have the budget to buy new getz,save the extra & mod the car above :biggrin:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
bro...how fast u wanna go?
cars are still cars no matter the weight la, u can get a kancil n put BBS rims n ur spare tire with 15'inch subwoofer n slam the bitch down n dunk in L5 with good tires if u want a 'heavy' car.

not to mention myvi's weight is 955kg and the Getz is 1004kg...which is not far off...do some research before judging biasly...myvi saves more petrol as its 1.3 dohc AND road tax is cheaper whereas Getz is underpowered from the ever popular 1.5 sohc which is a guzzler...

its ur money...

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
All Perodua Car is Paper Car lah! even new facelift also same too! nice is nice~
Myvi is paper car...??? hahahahhahahaaha..... how dare u says that... will hurt lotsa ppl ler... ehehehhee...
not paper car la... just too plastic feel...

I was browsing through the Pivot website earlier today and as I was
looking @ the Stepping Gauge section, I got curious about something.

1) Why is there a need to install such a meter in a car? The car already
comes with a RPM meter. What difference does this Pivot meter make? Why
do cars need to install things like Boost Meter, Speed Meter, Tachometer
and Shift Lamps?

2) Are such lamps only installed for Manual Transmission cars? or do
people actually install in on...