How To Remove Door Lining

aka_lennon

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
hello guys....plz give me a very good advice how to remove kenari door lining.
my cars is 2 years old..,can remove ?how bout color..(lari tune ka?)...

thanks.... :huh:

decomp72

Feb 13, 2005
Sorry-lah boss. If Proton I can help you but Kenari don't know-lah.

can anybody help this guy???

aka_lennon

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
if proton how u done it?...cat "kopek" ka?...help2 plss...
need to know.......

winlose2582

Jul 3, 2004
Damansara Jaya
Visit site
hey bro...

ur car 2 years oredi...better dun try to remove the lining.....
cos maybe it will cause ur paint seen like 2 different color..
some more, if now u wan to remove it, maybe ur paint also kena tear off bcos of the strong double side tape....

Add in my friend's experience.....
His car is 1 year plus....he remove the lining....He had success to remove the lining, but is cant to remove the double side tape.... n Finally he done it...
but i forgot how he remove it.....will try to ask for u....

brabus

Known Member
Feb 18, 2005
Better ask quickly winlose! :D
Thank you!..I also want to know!..!

aka_lennon

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
brabus haaa.....u also want ka?....hehehee....rambus can do it or not?

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
my car door lining already about 1 years, i use the Kit Car Wax to remove the lining, but this one u have use the wax kau kau then the lining only come out, but the color won't lari, so u don have to worry about it!! :D

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
have done this b4, u referring to the original lining with double sided tape? easy, after u peel off u'll get some sticky rubber, try get spray it with wd40 or any other powerful penetrant lubricant, do not use petrol as it will damage ur paintwork, the commercial penetrant lubricant like wd40 would soften the rubber compound makes it easier 2 b remove, but of coz the best tool to peel off is by using ur fingers, takes some patience, relax n have fun!!

rockos

Mar 28, 2005
label remover spray from farnell can help....maybe.... :P

Originally posted by kennethfong@Mar 28 2005, 00:57
have done this b4, u referring to the original lining with double sided tape? easy, after u peel off u'll get some sticky rubber, try get spray it with wd40 or any other powerful penetrant lubricant, do not use petrol as it will damage ur paintwork, the commercial penetrant lubricant like wd40 would soften the rubber compound makes it easier 2 b remove, but of coz the best tool to peel off is by using ur fingers, takes some patience, relax n have fun!!
[snapback]845454[/snapback]​

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
haiya.. actually if u apply WD40 liao then can use pen knife to remove the stupid double sided tape.. if use finger very pain 1 .. i think u all also cannot tahan..
apply WD40 liao sure oily ma.. then pen knife wun scratch 1... dry dry then oni can la... but i suggest oni.. coz i knw how to remove as i always stick my emblem on the wrong location..
i also dunno how to remove the lining leh.. how ar.. my accord sv4's lining so ugly coz i sprayed grey color.. regret leh.. :P

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
The correct way to remove emblems, and the lining on door panel with double sided tape attached is by using a string. The fishing string is a good choice since it's durable. Just remove the emblem of lining by cutting the outer edge with the string.

End of story.

aka_lennon

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
halu guyss....thanks to all advise,i have done it...by using petrol (caltex)...5 person do it ...take 3 hour n 2 bottle of coke with 2 box of dunhill 14's....hehehee,the results is damn nice..no color "kopek"...no color "lari2 tune"...

P/S : huahauahuahauaaa....... :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, need some input.
I might be able to secure one unit of Isuzu Trooper with G200 petrol engine foc as the owner are letting go few rides which he no longer uses.

We have seen the car and from what i see, it still can be put back on the road. Its an old Isuzu trooper, 2.0 petrol, 2 door model. Too bad i did not take any pictures when we (my lil bro, my dad and myself ) went to have a look at the car.

I am not worried at all about the engine (despite being parked for abt 7 years ) as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience