How to improve braking performance part #2

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Solid wood dont want? Flimsy plastic looks better?
Easier and lighter to work with plus water proof. my 'workshop' area prone to flood. If wood will leave that brown water stain.

Furthermore all the beruti wood already used as chopping board for ducks/ayam hutan...Wah i exposed so muh of my personal life to u all...

I already have 2 floor jack...3ton and another 2ton.Why 2? 1 is smaller and easier to carry around. The pajero already have 2ton or 3ton cylinder jack. Lots of jack already but no mini ramp. At times i just need small lift to makes a job easier. At times the jack will block my access.

Anyway..back to braking topic.
Anyone own a blm here can verify how easy it is to get the brakes to a temperature where we can smell hot steel?
I am not sure if something is jam which i highly doubt as car rolls without resistance but i drove in moderate pace for about 10km with multiple traffic light stop and upon reaching the destination i can smell my brakes. Wont happen on my waja. I think both are on Trestor semi pad.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Anyway..back to braking topic.
Anyone own a blm here can verify how easy it is to get the brakes to a temperature where we can smell hot steel?
I am not sure if something is jam which i highly doubt as car rolls without resistance but i drove in moderate pace for about 10km with multiple traffic light stop and upon reaching the destination i can smell my brakes. Wont happen on my waja. I think both are on Trestor semi pad.
Jack the car up to test.rotation by hand. If your rims gets hot after a normal drive, then something isn't right

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, like bro. parakey mentioned, touch the rims, if pads binding, the rims gets pretty hot.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just bought an evo 3 throttle body. The seller said that it would fit into wira 1.6 and same goes to Perdana sei.

Perdana sei is my car. Currently im using jasma 72mm throttle body which in the end have its sensor broken and i tried installing evo 3 throttle body but the timing/rpm went bursting everytime i start the car, and i'll quickly turn off the engine. And now i've cabut it back.

so... CAN REALLY EVO 3 TROTTLE BODY FITS PERDANA SEI STANDARD ENGINE?

if can, do i need some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience