how to DIY console below radio slot.

angelic

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
all gsr, evo, lancer dashboard comes with a centre console.. (the digital aircond place)
below the radio there's normally a box to put stuff.. below that box is the place to pull out to put water, then only got place for ashtray.

can anyone help me out i.e: what material to use to make the box below the radio.

and if its too hard, can anyone tell me a place on where can i do?

my box was broken due to theives taking out my radio with force! damn those theives.. oh well.. now trying to do back the box..

please please help me.. and maybe anyone got extra to sell? eheh even easier :P

a forward thank you to everyone who drop by this thread and taking out their time to help out!
much appreciated!!!

angelic

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
hey bro!
thanks alot!
now time to find those items :)
much appreciated bro..
have a great year ahead!

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
no probs... happy diying.. if got any questions u can go ask 'khguan'.. hes here in zth.. hes very good in diying... cheerios...

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
replied ur PM.. :)

anyway.. there are aftermarket plastic compartment sold at car accessories n car audio shops... if not mistaken selling at about rm25.... but a very simple one la... not as canggih la... haha..

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
waah...DIY prince has spoken...sorry cant name u king cuz thats for another forummer..haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2008 BMW 6 Series

Not wanting to rest on their laurels, BMW has seen fit to make major upgrades to the 2008 6 Series models.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Visually, the 6’s unique profile remains essentially unchanged. But there are numerous differences in the details, most prominent being the redesigned lower...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience