how much is g13b

ABV9750

Known Member
Feb 13, 2005
go to DZZ. i think they have jdm engine. i also know there's a few at Kepong but dunno the direction. the shop imported singapore halfcuts. of course the engine also from there.
what happened? your g13B blown? or send out for fully balancing and lightening. ask powerzone if they can make it for ssgti...if can, thats a good news.

ABV9750

Known Member
Feb 13, 2005
dzz at datuk keramat, KL.mechanic name Li. please refer to Max911 thread..he always mention DZZ for contact number.
jdm cultus better due to additional hp..porting and polish not much gain..onli that its a basic mode...full balancing engine gives a new better engine performance.

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
ok thx.....

port and polish not really good? hmm my friend bring me to his friend place at old klang road which do balancing and lighening for less then 1k, includes crankshaft, conrod, flywheel and piston mayb, worth it?

ABV9750

Known Member
Feb 13, 2005
wow..are you sure they did all the parts? normally engine balancing means to rebalance all the engine moving parts. to achieve that, some lightening are needed. BUT the result can only obtain by changing new bearing,seal, ring etc..if not, the balancing job is so much difficult.
you know la...our g13b is very old. even it's a reliable engine, mechanical material in it has a wear and tear. normal high speed bearing also only last for several years...5 years perhaps.they tend to wobbling and gave much friction to the engine motion and end up with higher engine load.to get maximum of balancing job done, all bearing, ring, seal must be changing first. off course they must clean up the whole engine. then change the piston/ring.,new set of valve needed (grind, skeem head if necessary) to get max compression. once done, balancing job started by rebalance the crankshaft..you will see a better balancing result. then the Camshaft and lastly the flywheel..(9-10 lbs) not to forget the general overhaul gasket from SGP only.
fuhhh..i would estimate around rm2k - 3k.
the result will impress you much better. the cost will be pay back after a while cause you FC will drop.

anyway, lets ask the guy..maybe he know more about this.

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
ya he did mention changing the bearing seal and so on, but the price emntion is blancing and lightening only.

wow wat u telling me is a whole package including head rite? im planing to do bottom now.

but at the moment im interested with mega squirt, seems lik a pretty good stuff to play wth!

btw, do u know any 1 sellling MAF housing? i wan the housing only, cos i screw up mine

ABV9750

Known Member
Feb 13, 2005
hi bro, r u confident to make the mega squirt project? i think to save cost, u just need to purchase the board and its diagram. the electronic component, buy at jln pasar..BUT first of all, its better to rebuild the mechanical parts. its like "if u have 1000hp at ecu but your engine can onli run for 100hp. then you will burst the engine".
r u the one selling the coil voltage advance?
how much you wanna pay for the housing?? PM me..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello,

anyone successfully endorse JPJ for converted bigger cc engine which exceed 25% from original engine cc?

Mind to share the procedure like ? Terima kasih
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience