HOT! Evolusi KL Drift 2 Official Trailer is out!

[email protected]

Mar 3, 2006
muhd-zamil.blogspot.com
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rX3K2mC2Tn4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rX3K2mC2Tn4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Straight outta Syamsul himself! It looks EPIC. The best of all its gonna be released on 25th March 2010, few months from now. :D

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
hopefully this time this video would strike the movie industry ^^ two thumbs up ^^

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rX3K2mC2Tn4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rX3K2mC2Tn4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Straight outta Syamsul himself! It looks EPIC. The best of all its gonna be released on 25th March 2010, few months from now. :D
i think this is the first malaysia made movie that i will watch at cinema...

anthenna

Known Member
Jan 28, 2009
Nope... second for me. First KL drift is not that bad as well!
Malaysia boleh!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
they put in good budget on this.....can see those explosion and damaged cars...:)
malaysia boleh!

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
0.17 was cgi, and one thing i depise about this movie is dat its fake doesnt represent malaysia at all, but well the idea is making money and this copying from 2 fast 2 furious idea sells..so bumer..

anthenna

Known Member
Jan 28, 2009
which video isn't fake then? =.=" wan reality? sit down in front of the parliament house n watch the show lor...

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
yeah...much of the car action scene is a copy from the fast and furious idea...but at least the storyline is different...good job on the director...hope the film doesn't give negative view on boy racers like us...:rofl:

Last edited:

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
what i mean is dat fast and furious - tokyo drift, its their culture drifting is from there, and also the other fast and furious show, it represent their car culture, but we are just copying them..we shud do a show that represent our real car culture not just copying.. im not saying they are doing a bad job on the movie, the secene was ok not creative but its entertaining congrat 2 the director.

raulisfadzil

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
then go watch race haram on sunday nite la. dats our culture. don't quickly shoot down sumone's effort to bring sumthing new to malaysian film industry. u r not contributing anything

anthenna

Known Member
Jan 28, 2009
Luqae, I think a movie suits you best. Forgotten the name. But its regarding those idiot super farking mat armpits =) It's originally from Malaysia, brought to you by the Mat-Mat that roam around and rob from the rich ones then modify their kapcai!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Okay, we all know boring and stroking can add extra capacity to our engines.

One famous kit is the stroker kit. We know just by boring the engine alone we cannot increase much in cc, as the space between cylinders just isnt enough.

On the other hand, if we stroke it, we make the engine a longer stroke engine, therefore at times killing revving capabilities. Engine rebore, however, delays response.

I wanna ask your professional oppinions on this matter.
Is it really worth stroking up the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience