HondaRBy

Aug 2, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello

I thought it would be nice of me, just to quickly introduce myself.
I live in The Netherlands, have a passion for everything HONDA related (a true enthusiast), but a car guy in general.
The car that I'm dreaming of once owning myself, is a HONDA Civic Type R - FD2. Since it is never delivered in Europe, it is something to desire, as it is of course rare here, but also to combine a Type R with family car characteristics (4 door, plenty of space).
For that last reason I could also go for a FK2 or FK8, but that's a lot more expensive, still ....

Anyway... now you know a bit more about me.
I'll be looking on your forum to search for information, or to buy something ... I hope I can find what I'm looking for.

Also, as of recently, joined the guys of NOSHITPERFORMANCE.COM and hopefully we'll be able to do some business...?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Where do I best go to find them? Are there any good websites, auction or regular sell?
Truthfully, if you have a friend in m'sia that would help a lot. Usually the folks here source through clubs (FD2R club Malaysia for example) and mudah.my. But since you'll want shipping as well, it might be better to deal with shops directly or have a friend help you ship and all. We don't have any auction sites in Malaysia that's worth paying attention to.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Having this problem where if my car don't start for 2 days, i will need to jumpstart it... happen for 3 weekends in a row...

Changed the battery to AC Delco MF but still same problem... switch to another AC Delco batt but problem still persists....

However, when car starts, charging show 13.0 Volt .... sometimes when idle at traffic light.. drops to like 12.2 Volt .. and even once to 11.5 Volt ....

And when engine is off, its about 12.4V only ... is this a sign that my alternator is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience