Honda civic fd2 with k20z2 engine turbo installation

xenonkuraz

Mar 28, 2011
Melbourne
Hey bro. You must have spent A LOT if you had to custom everything in the end. I feel for you. But atleast you have a beast now. Thanks for the quick reply. Just want to know when you did your research for ECU did you find anything else that will work for our car? I checked my ECU and the code is 37820-RRF-Q02 which does NOT work with Flashpro. I am thinking to use E-Manage Ultimate but still seeing if there are other alternatives. Can you PM me some more pictures or video of your car? I need some inspiration bad...

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hey bro. You must have spent A LOT if you had to custom everything in the end. I feel for you. But atleast you have a beast now. Thanks for the quick reply. Just want to know when you did your research for ECU did you find anything else that will work for our car? I checked my ECU and the code is 37820-RRF-Q02 which does NOT work with Flashpro. I am thinking to use E-Manage Ultimate but still seeing if there are other alternatives. Can you PM me some more pictures or video of your car? I need some inspiration bad...
for this car , there is no flashpro sadly ! there r other options like standalone HKS but nothing is truely like flashpro....

xenonkuraz

Mar 28, 2011
Melbourne
Hey soroosh. I just ordered a turbo kit from America:

Garrett gt2860rs
410cc injectors
Horizontal fmic
Log cast manifold
Cast downpipe
Greddy emanage ultimate with map sensor
Braided oil and turbo lines
Everything else needed as well

I'll keep you updated on the progress ;)

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hey soroosh. I just ordered a turbo kit from America:

Garrett gt2860rs
410cc injectors
Horizontal fmic
Log cast manifold
Cast downpipe
Greddy emanage ultimate with map sensor
Braided oil and turbo lines
Everything else needed as well

I'll keep you updated on the progress ;)
hi, thats gr8 . but make sure it matches correctly with ur car ! and u'll have to pay to customs too.

good luck and post everything here;)

thanks

tganuar

From Facebook
Jul 26, 2011
www.facebook.com
Hi guys,

This thread is For those of u who has honda civic fd2 k20 2.0l with autogearbox !

I've started installing turbo on my civic and will let u know about the whole process ;) at this moment i've ordered the turbo and everything and its gonna take about 1-2 weeks to reach malaysia and once it has arrived , i'll start the installation and i'll try to put all pictures here . Hopefully i'm gonna achieve 250-300 whp from it. My car is 2009 and im living in malaysia .

Waiting for ur replies and ideas :D guys plz be patient
hi,

im interested about ur method. i think i want 2 upgrde my civic k20z3 with autogearbox. can u help me how 2 oder the part n whre 2 install.

plz live u cntact, i need 2 discuss

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Bro, yours is autobox and everytime it shifting up, the blow off valve whistling.

It's different compared with my experience with turbo auto, where as the blow off valve does not whistling everytime the gear upshifting/downshifting, unless I release the accelerator pedal.

Did you released the accelerator pedal during upshifting?

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, yours is autobox and everytime it shifting up, the blow off valve whistling.

It's different compared with my experience with turbo auto, where as the blow off valve does not whistling everytime the gear upshifting/downshifting, unless I release the accelerator pedal.

Did you released the accelerator pedal during upshifting?
yeah , I release the accelerator pedal for changing gear. its better for the gearbox

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Nice vid. :top:

Was it still at 4th gear when you reached 220km/h?

Wondering how much topspeed your FD2 turbo could reach.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Nice vid. :top:

Was it still at 4th gear when you reached 220km/h?

Wondering how much topspeed your FD2 turbo could reach.
I think that speed was at the top-gear. Not sure FD2 auto has how many gears!

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
If I'm not mistaken, FD2 got 5-speed autobox, but not sure whether it's "close ratio"

I think he start at 2nd gear (70km/h) and pulled it until max rpm in 4th gear (220km/h). But, I could be wrong..

Never drive FD2 before. Maybe Soroosh-ab can confirm?

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
If I'm not mistaken, FD2 got 5-speed autobox, but not sure whether it's "close ratio"

I think he start at 2nd gear (70km/h) and pulled it until max rpm in 4th gear (220km/h). But, I could be wrong..

Never drive FD2 before. Maybe Soroosh-ab can confirm?
it was in the 4th gear , max speed with 4th gear is 225 KMPH then I have to change it to 5th gear ! it goes alot faster than this , if u notice from 215 to 220 the digital speedometer skips 2-3 KMPH .

I haven't found any good highway to try the top speed tho :driver:

my car's 5th gear is still untouched ! lool ! I guess there is a little dust on the 5th gear ! haha , I hope to find a chance to go to 5th gear and bring it up to the MAX .

if any of u guys wanna meet up with ur FD2 cars or other , let me know . we'll go for a ride

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Any recommendation on how to DIY to protect your head lamps from turning yellowish over time?

Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience