HKS air filter

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ettk2003 said:
new ones :) any place to recommend for doing the heat shield? with reasonable price...thanks
i think kent20 got deal with new knn stuffs rite? can find him at zth one

heatshield...ukay perdana got one can do..but i not sure he wil do o not...coz mostly for fren car..i help u ask la...cheaper n nicer :rock:

ettk2003

Known Member
Sep 15, 2004
k...thanks a lot...

will wait for ur good news... :)

huakenny said:
i think kent20 got deal with new knn stuffs rite? can find him at zth one

heatshield...ukay perdana got one can do..but i not sure he wil do o not...coz mostly for fren car..i help u ask la...cheaper n nicer :rock:

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
erm, for 1.3 carb, i guess you can go brother and buy the RAM, then you need to get the adaptor to fit into the ram, cause im using it on my car now also, with some unbranded open pod filter. so far so good, no problem ;) can also buy the adaptor to fit in the custom stainless steel pipe too. so means you got the air-ram for your carby, then get the adaptor to get the stainless steel air-ram and also the ram itself, then add on the filter at the end of it, in the end, you manage to bring the filter further away from the engine giving it good position for CAI purpose and also nice look stainless steel ram attached to your filter and also in your engine bay ;)

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
hmmm... for my iswara lat time, i was just using the adaptor... do u need the ram?

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
erm, the ram is not necessary,butthen since the carb is on top of your engine, wanna avoid getting hot air marr, so i try to get air from other place besides on top of the engine lor ;)

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
but my adaptor has an arm woh... rm65 stainless steel. it leads to the area behind the lights. hmm... maybe u can try to find one like that to save cost? got mine done near s222 but dunno how to describe...

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
evo5229 said:
heyyy..really....cooll....can show your pic arr........anyway...1.3 carb? powerful your car?
hehehe
my pic at home.. maybe will post here this weekend.. :D

my car is old old car lar.. :p
datsun 120y with datsun 1.5litre engine.. :D
not 1.3

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
ok.. :)
wait me. the pic is at my home computer. will back there this weekend.
or if i can borrow a camera these few days then can post sooner. :)

i can say my car have no power
but at least it run smooth. :)

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
sam1741 said:
ok.. :)
wait me. the pic is at my home computer. will back there this weekend.
or if i can borrow a camera these few days then can post sooner. :)

i can say my car have no power
but at least it run smooth. :)
nvmm la......can drive can liao..hehe.....anyway thanksss yaaa......so u using APEXI rite....will be buy that.........see your foto see how it look like

EVO3gsr

Known Member
Jul 22, 2005
KL
ettk2003 said:
k...thanks a lot...

will wait for ur good news... :)
Ukay perdana Wai Kheong Motorsport got do heatshield...veery nice n beter effext...price reasonable..hv a visit then

ettk2003

Known Member
Sep 15, 2004
EVO3gsr said:
Ukay perdana Wai Kheong Motorsport got do heatshield...veery nice n beter effext...price reasonable..hv a visit then
thanks for the info...sorry, can u tell where is wai kheong motorsport? havent been there....
really need to do a heat shield....and approximately how much will it cost?

thanks again...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ettk2003 said:
thanks for the info...sorry, can u tell where is wai kheong motorsport? havent been there....
really need to do a heat shield....and approximately how much will it cost?

thanks again...
Ukay Perdana.....7-11 tat side only.....i been there b4.....price not sure..depends on the quality if heatdhield u wan

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently heard about this product..anyone got install before?? really got increasement in perfomance meh?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience