Here is did it AGAIN!!! FORGET TO LOCK CAR but still in 1 PIECES

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
actually its not that i forget to lock my car... but... well... this is how it begin... i went to ioi mall in puchong wit my friends.. i park my car upstair... so... after parked my car i straight away chow lo... of cuz i got press d lock button while walking... n then when i come back from shopping wit my heng tai.. from far away liaw i can c my car door dint close properly... so i was... oh my gosh... i dint close my door tigh sure cant lock d car door liaw... cuz d new accord if dint close any1 of d door nicely u cant lock your car... i dint notice summore cuz accord alarm no sound le... not like other car got sound when lock or unlock d car... so i rush to my car c if anything lost... but i was happy to c my car still here... so when i reach my car... i saw my smart tag was still here... i know nothing lose liaw... since d smart tag was still here sure nobody enter my car before lo... so i check everything... all my stuff was here... hahaha... hoho... so so so lucky man!!! this is d 2nd time dint lock my car liaw... sumtimes ppl car lock also kena break in n curi... but i dint lock my car n even open d door for ppl to come in also no ppl interested... what else can i say... THANKS GOD!!!

IronJ

Known Member

IronJ

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
haha... u sound like u wanna lost something only u'll remember to lock car lor... hehe...

anyway, u're lucky... hope that u always remember to lock ur car lor... if necessary, change the alarm that got sound so that u'll feel more secure...

earl-ku

Known Member

earl-ku

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
kukujiao.com
u need to change to an alarm system which will sound if you arm without locking all doors, and at the same time still arming the car...

2-way alarm?

wiramod11

Known Member

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
lol...sounds to me you're having fun without locking the car...
Bro... one fine day when you realise you didn't lock the car
and the car is gone than only you will say to yourself that
you should lock your car everytime and check it 1st before leave the car.

kelvin---

1,000 RPM

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
erm..any1 mind to help me out? wut's the purpose of this thread? to show off tat his car stil there? or jst wan2 say tat no need lock the car as even no1 wan2 touch...jst bcoz he's one of the very lucky person in this world? i dun understand..soli..dun mean to offend any1..i apologizes is i offended any1...

earl-ku

Known Member

earl-ku

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
kukujiao.com
kelvin--- said:
erm..any1 mind to help me out? wut's the purpose of this thread? to show off tat his car stil there? or jst wan2 say tat no need lock the car as even no1 wan2 touch...jst bcoz he's one of the very lucky person in this world? i dun understand..soli..dun mean to offend any1..i apologizes is i offended any1...
somehow seems true ...

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
wat la... just to share my experian wit u ppl ma... haiyo... what to show off la... i accident also ill post here takkan accident also some topic to show off meh... hoho... cuz this thing just strange ma... its like unbelievable

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
change alarm... ya better... next time feel secure kut...

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
huh.. aiya... what la.. where got... this is a forum ma... can say whatever we like ma... what offended la... no le... we all r z'thian dude... cheer hohoh

earl-ku

Known Member

earl-ku

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
kukujiao.com
to tell u the truth its not something to boast la, not even close to relate it to luck...

posting this actually tell people how careless you might be in caring for the safety of a 100++ k car, new accord is it?

just pray hard this time that u never forgot to lock it again and pray hard if you do, ur car is still waiting there ...

change the blardy alarm ...

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
yala... seriously im so careless man... everyitme also forget this n that... not only about car... my own personal thing also... chiu... im getting old liaw... but im still young... sigh... thats what ive been thinking nowdays... really wanna change d alarm liaw

'[00] TRD

Known Member

'[00] TRD

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
guys, any idea how to prevent ppl from stealin yr rim? or the cap? or even scratch yr car.. coz my car scratched by itchy handed ppl all the time,scare my rim will be the next target..

need helps

earl-ku

Known Member

earl-ku

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
kukujiao.com
'[00] TRD said:
guys, any idea how to prevent ppl from stealin yr rim? or the cap? or even scratch yr car.. coz my car scratched by itchy handed ppl all the time,scare my rim will be the next target..

need helps
there is nothing much u can do except keeping it in the compounds of ur home and get a few dogs to guard it ...

or alternatively u can get a few tubes of elephant glue and glue the caps, and get another 8 metre of chain and chain all your wheels la, like how we lock our bicycle ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the headline suggests, I would like to know if stripping out the interior is legal or otherwise. The reason is I wish to use my car for track days and be able to use it on the road for sunday drives and TT sessions with friends. Removing the interior before track days and placing it back after is quite troublesome.

Only parts that'll be left over is the dash, drivers seat + safety belt. The car is currently daily driven without AC, power steering, very stiff suspension and radio...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience