Help....

lynnnnnn

Mar 13, 2004
hi guys,

I am seriously annoyed by bees these 2 days.. i dunno why are the stupid bees doing their biz in my car exhaust!!! That’s very dangerous...

Here attached are some pictures which I took this morning and afternoon.

Lynn

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
wow... BEE THROWER.. so when got ppl tailgate u .. just REV.. start engine n see wut happen?

FuGZ

1,000 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Random
Visit site
is that a nest i see? ever tried starting the car? what happened?

where you parked your car, got bees ah? dangerous ooh.....

better, find where they are coming from, hire someone to get rid of them once and for all...

lynnnnnn

Mar 13, 2004
My car was parked infront of my client's office and I left it there for half a day. I seek help from one of the factory worker and he uses the shiledtox to kill them all but the stubborn bees came back to built nest..

Hmark

Mar 27, 2004
TO get rid of the BEE is easy ....... ;)

SAME old trick from great great great grand father method, use the fire ! :P

It will never return back again !

ramzy

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Jay Bee
www.rpw.co.au
whadup lynnnnnn,

using fire is one method but quite risky as it mite burn your bumper.. maybe u cud try smokin the exhaust..

just go to any indian shop n ask for "kemayan".. i duno wat they call that in English lah... :P

then burn it and just keep ur fingers crossed.. hey, honey bees huh?? :)

cyt_

May 5, 2004
wahlau,.....what a nest u got there.....if thats my car....arrgh.....i would rather change a new s-flow muffler and let the mechanic do the jobs of getting the old "bee'd" muffler out....so disgusting....whats the thing that pokes out??? looks like a straw.....uweekk.....want to vomit liao....i will not bear the bees....just kill them.......really very disgusted here.....

ryukaze

Known Member
Jun 9, 2004
Everywhere and Nowhere...
Visit site
burn baby burnnnn!!...but yeah, it could accidently burn ur bumper...smoking it out is another way...but man..thats pretty disgusting..how in the name of skyline gtr did that happen? hehehe...

if u cant fight the bees, u can always join 'em by joining the KillerBees group..hehehe...(i know..its a lame joke... :P )

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The weekend is nigh and that means the 2010 Formula One Singtel Singapore GP is almost upon us with more night excitement from the Marina Bay Street Circuit.

This time around, the race promoters have made several updates to the track that should see things flowing more smoothly. Resurfacing has seen the bumpiness reduced between Turns 3 and 7...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience