HANKOOK VENTUS HR2 Sidewall crack along the design

speedy3210

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
ipoh to KL
Visit site
yup.. hankook tyres well known for this sidewall crack problem .. my friends 17" ventus only manage to survive for 2 months .... maybe due the way he drive, regular genting visitor. :driver:, kills the tyres much faster i think.

project3

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
no happen what tires u change most shop will tell you "aiyah your tires under inflate causing this" when u want to claim.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
no happen what tires u change most shop will tell you "aiyah your tires under inflate causing this" when u want to claim.

Oh Shit .. I thought I was the only one getting this comment from tire-shops ... Man, there must be a Tire-Shop union and conspiracy here ... :confused::banghead::banghead::banghead:

project3

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
i received reply from hancock! now they as me to refer to bang cock!

[/URL] [/IMG]

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Wow, just a few words took that long to reply .... I think you had them take an English course before replying to you. Hahaha ... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I dunno if this better suits this section or engine management... wahtever it is, dear mods, please move this thread if this section is inappropriate.

I've done searches on google and forum database, and still cant find anything on it.
We've heard of launch control systems being beneficial to turbo cars during launching...
So.. can anyone here please tell me the actual and exact function of launch controller and also how it does its duty.
I've getting confused of its function...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience