Hankook V12 Evo2 finally here

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hence i am very interested and firm to get this tyre on my next change. Which is soon.

Just hope that it stacks up to the reviews and claimed performance....

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Good news, more sizes are in already, especially the common sizes of 195/55R15 and 205/55R16 and best news is the prices have come down....
195/55R15 - RM185
205/55R16 - RM270
215/45R17 - RM295
Prices exclude GST, so please add 6% into your costing.....lol:biggrin:
215/45R17 at RM295
Now that's good pricing, thanks vr2turbo
I am getting these at the next tyre change for the Clio or the MINI

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Crazyyyyy....RSRR....I see the picture of the tyre i also scared.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I dont want change tyre every 3 months leh.....:thefinger::thefinger:
You underestimate the RSRR. My own RSR was used for 6 months, sold to cvkit and he used it another year before finally changing and he changed even though it still gripped quite good. But it was 2-3mm to the indicator la.

Quite lasting grippy tyre man.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Me trying to stretch my NS2-R mileage as long as possible too
Now have several choices.....
even though I know I shouldn't do this - I'm digress a bit and ask how is the grip for the NS2-R?

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Suddenly all into extreme category......lol
Yah man. From Reasonable UHP now to Extreme Performance/Semi-Slick.....

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

You underestimate the RSRR. My own RSR was used for 6 months, sold to cvkit and he used it another year before finally changing and he changed even though it still gripped quite good. But it was 2-3mm to the indicator la.

Quite lasting grippy tyre man.

Dont poison me la.....It took me awhile to finally decide i want this V12 Evo2....Now you put this RSRR in my head...Some more say is quite lasting...My mind playing games again...:banghead::banghead:

RSRR good in wet? and How much?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yah man. From Reasonable UHP now to Extreme Performance/Semi-Slick.....

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Dont poison me la.....It took me awhile to finally decide i want this V12 Evo2....Now you put this RSRR in my head...Some more say is quite lasting...My mind playing games again...:banghead::banghead:

Usually for daily drive, Max performance category is best for both wet and dry, then UHP. Extreme category is more towards dry, wet grip can be good, but aquaplaning usually lacking behind Max...

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang

Serious.....once you use better tires, you wouldn't wanna downgrade :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Serious.....once you use better tires, you wouldn't wanna downgrade :biggrin:
I went up, and up and up then back down....

Yoko S-Drive - GY Asy - GY Asy2 to Blue Streak then to GT radial HPY.....hhhahahhahah:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

I know ler....But then now i that the RSRR is in my head....Kind of clouding my decision on the V12E2....

Hahahaha....no no no....I must be firm.....V12E2 V12E2....:thefinger::thefinger:
Easy, ask for the price of RSR-R then you will use V12Evo2......lol:biggrin:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Now I can't wait for Vr2turbo's update on his Michelin PS4 thread

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My bonet got some stain like super glue, and I can't wash it off. It sticks and I am having a headache.

I think it's from the trees or some plants...anyone know how I can clean it off without scratching my car or pouring acid ?

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience