GTO OWNERS UNITE~!!!!

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
my friend plans to buy a gto so could you pls list down what you like and dislike abt the car so as the maintenence of it.....its a 5 speed na gonna convert it to 6 speedTT.....

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

gbajien

Aug 29, 2012
Selangor
I guess i'm 7 years too late replying this, hahahha

I've got a JDM GTO, Twin Turbo (MK1, Z16A, 1993), owned it for slightly more than a year already...

first thing to do is overhaul that 6G72 TT engine, if budget permits - change the pistons too..

and treat it like any other high performance sports car, i.e don't go cheap!!
if you see the supra, skyline, and rx-7 boys spending on branded parts for their rides, the GTO requires the same in order for it to truly perform... yes they are big tuners for the GTO in the US/UK/Japan, and yes parts are easily sourced in those countries..

www.3sx.com
Evil Empire Performance, GTO 3000 Shop
ƒsƒbƒgƒ[ƒhMƒ}ƒVƒ“ƒtƒ@ƒNƒgƒŠ[ƒz[ƒ€ƒy[ƒW
JDM Confidential: Pit Road M Mitsubishi GTO
CJ's 3000GT VR4 twin turbo engine photos
fastnelson - YouTube

check the vids on youtube as well for the NW3S gto racing team, PitRoadM GTO, Puma GTO N1 spec

I love the torque on this car plan to change to a pair of TD04 - DR750 or 15G's next year

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

I guess i'm 7 years too late replying this, hahahha

I've got a JDM GTO, Twin Turbo (MK1, Z16A, 1993), owned it for slightly more than a year already...

first thing to do is overhaul that 6G72 TT engine, if budget permits - change the pistons too..

and treat it like any other high performance sports car, i.e don't go cheap!!
if you see the supra, skyline, and rx-7 boys spending on branded parts for their rides, the GTO requires the same in order for it to truly perform... yes they are big tuners for the GTO in the US/UK/Japan, and yes parts are easily sourced in those countries..

www.3sx.com
Evil Empire Performance, GTO 3000 Shop
ƒsƒbƒgƒ[ƒhMƒ}ƒVƒ“ƒtƒ@ƒNƒgƒŠ[ƒz[ƒ€ƒy[ƒW
JDM Confidential: Pit Road M Mitsubishi GTO
CJ's 3000GT VR4 twin turbo engine photos
fastnelson - YouTube

check the vids on youtube as well for the NW3S gto racing team, PitRoadM GTO, Puma GTO N1 spec

I love the torque on this car plan to change to a pair of TD04 - DR750 or 15G's next year

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok dudes, i know most of us switch off the air conditioning in our cars to gain the extra edge and all. and opening the windows might cause drag.

so i was thinking if it was possible to make an air vent from the outside ending up at the driver side air cond vent near the driver side door.

if possible i think u could use material used to do cold air intake, and directly connect it to the vent and put an air scoop outside so air rushes in more efficiently.

any sifus done b4? sounds kewl...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience