Great deals on Nissan from ETCM

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Edaran Tan Chong Motor (ETCM) will continue to offer special low interest hire purchase packages until the end of May 2011 despite Malaysia’s Central Bank raising the Overnight Policy rate to three percent.

During the tenure of the promotion, customers that Purchase a Nissan Sylphy, Grand Livina or Navara will enjoy a special low interest rate starting from just 0.88 per cent per annum, one of the lowest in the market today.

“This is in line with our commitment towards providing our customers with innovative, valuable, rewarding promotions such as our ongoing ‘Test Drive and Win a Nissan’ and special low interest hire purchase packages that exceed their expectations,” said Datuk Dr Ang Bon Beng, Executive Director of ETCM.

For more information, you may call the toll-free Nissan Careline at 1-800-88-8368 or log onto Nissan Malaysia.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,
i got an old pajero (still driveable), with 4g54 (8v carb) engine, i was thinking of tweaking the engine since it it quite powerful still can reach 160km/h after 15 years,
here what i had in mind:

engine:
full EFI conversion:

stage 1
mitsu Magna TP manifold with fuel railing
replacement of rocker arm to hydraulic type ( now adjustable)
magna distributor
2" piping

stage 2
stroke to 2.9L
custom metal gasket
change head to mazda g54b head (12v)
remap...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience