Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
any GTA fans here? i'm die-hard GTA fan... game came out couple of weeks ago but i'm kinda having some really f.cked up problems playin' it. the game starts up fine everything's good except for ONE thing - and that is the people (pedestrians including the main character) r either solid yellow or black in colour!! in other words sort of like missing textures. oh man so f.ckin desperate 2 get this problem out of the way so can play properly la!

have tried everything including tweaking graphical features, re-installing the game, re-installing video card display drivers etc including updating 2 the latest ones available for my display card and other related hardware... anyone experiencing similar problems or have a solution?? apparently i found other players around the world experiencing the same problem and they recommended rolling back 2 older drivers where the problem seems totally solved. fingers crossed am gonna try it out later if it don't work then die la me :(

btw i'm using ati radeon 9600 256MB display card with latest catalyst v5.6 drivers with CCC and directx v9.0c... any replies would b much appreciated. thx

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i have not encounter that problem but mines worst... it hangs half way thru a mission... =\

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
solution to your prob.

I have 1 solution, but I don't think you're gonna like it.

GET THE PS 2 punya!!! hahahahah! :lol:

Feel like kicking me or not? hehehehe! rileks...

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
damn i love this game.a combo of action and driving game. :D the only problem is the flying plane mission is the pain in the ass.i have been playing it for 5 hours non stop and i still cant beat it. :mad:

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
lekalo,

i dun hav a ps2 but my fren does so i been playing it 4 awhile on his ps2 but the problem is, it's in his f.cking CAR man! so quite terrible la some more his ride turbo car so fuel go down maximum la. however i've managed 2 find a way i rolled back (using older backdated) ATI radeon graphic drivers, which is the catalyst ver 4.9 and all problems seem corrected. the only downfall is other new games will probably run really f.cked up using the ver 4.9 drivers. oh well f.ck it i dun givva sh.t cos GTA san andreas is god damn f.cking good man!

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
ahahaha! I haven't even finished the base storyline.. till today. No time la! But i bought the big-thick-book @ Kinokuniya. cool lah!

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
zero4 said:
what big book is that? the game guide ah?
Yes sir.. it's the game guide by Brady Games. Shows you where to get all horse-shoes, all spray tags, all in full colour pictures and directions! Cool eh?
GTA is one of the best games ever made due to the 'freedom' for you to explore your world. I love it! But gotta find time to finish it la.

kopking10

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Tips On How 2 Fly A Plane!!!!!!

If ur playing da game on pc use cheats lar brother.........

Use da 'slower game play cheat'........

This way u won't hav any problem flying da plane........

the cheat is >>>>>>> liyoaay

afta u complete da mission da cheat will b disable..........

Good Luck 2 those who r having problems flying plane?

aite.......any thing just pm me

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
kopking10 said:
If ur playing da game on pc use cheats lar brother.........

Use da 'slower game play cheat'........

This way u won't hav any problem flying da plane........

the cheat is >>>>>>> liyoaay

afta u complete da mission da cheat will b disable..........

Good Luck 2 those who r having problems flying plane?

aite.......any thing just pm me
i have try that.finally beat that frus flying mission already. :confused: thanks dude. :D

kopking10

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Good job

Ask 4 da rc zero mission......which 1 is it?:confused:

Tel me wat does da mission ask u 2 do?

4got lar bro........

pm me n i will let u know:)

kopking10

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Tips

Now i remember.............alrite this is how u do it....

Your task is to bring Berkely's mail order model business to it's knees! You find yourself controlling an RC baron, and a fuel meter appears on-screen, so you must act quickly.

Lift off and take a sharp left turn. Go after the worker on the BMX bicycle. Go up behind him (flying fairly low, at this point) and try to land.Shot at him repeatedly.Waste him.

Now go after the van which is very close by. It should be turning the corner at this point. Fly low and approach it from behind. Again, shoot repeatedly and begin shooting at the back of the van. The driver will fall out of the van. Waste him. make sure ur not too close or the van will try to escape.

Refer to your map constantly to see where the targets are located.

Now go for the next van, which is only a few blocks away. Make sure you fly reasonably high so as not to crash into buildings/traffic lights or lamposts, wasting both time and fuel.

As always, approach the van from behind and begin to slow down. Shoot at the van constantly until it blows up, but make sure you aren't too close to the van or you may cause damage to the plane or the van will try to make any escape.

Go to the nearest enemy, which in this case would be the sanchez bike. There are lots of traffic lights in the area where the sanchez is, so approach it when it has stopped. Land behind da bike but not too close.As soon as you shoot at the bike, the gunner will shoot at the baron and the bike will attempt an escape. Waste them before they try to escape or blow up ur rc plane.

Last but not least, go for the van which is close by. Approach the van from behind and shoot at it constantly until it blows up. The driver will get out of the van, but he's no harm to you. Waste him, and get back to Zero's RC store.

At this stage, you should have about 40% of your fuel remaining. If you don't, it is doubtful that you are going to pass the mission. Zero will give you warnings as to how much fuel you have left.Land in the red marker that is on top on top of Zero's store, to complete the mission.

Alrite good luck! ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ZTH bros,I drive a GTi and after reading all those eerie incidents about cars being stolen in shopping malls,it really did send a chill down my spine,now the question is where do you think I should park ? As in an area in the parking which is quite crowded? Such as places in 1-Utama,Midvalley,Pyramid etc..Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience