Gosh ... Now its my car ... SS14 Subang Jaya

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
dunno heard from hitz.fm news... saying 1 of d rempit kena tangkap back to police station.. n their gangs gather outside play fire cracker!!! n ask why, they say they were upsad their member kena tangkap.... i was like huh... if they did nothing wrong how to tangkap

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
yes indeed the news has published in the newspaper..... they r now dare to attack police station who knows when they will strike the ignocent ppl houseses, premises ... i think shud get a island n throw them there mayb sum island close to north pole...

funkydog

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
frankly speaking ..all rempits should have their hand and dick chopped off , but no need to go jail ........ chop off liao den straight away release.....

fucking all nv go to sch bastards....

^Dreamerz^

1,500 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
KL,AmPang..
Visit site
AvexTrax said:
stupid rempit...fasting month also stealing ka???
ma chow hai la
stealing to get food after fasting month..

damn i hate them!

linkinparking

Oct 30, 2006
Daym those rempits..so pek chek when see them..feel threatened when they are around la..bunch of hooligans. Nways..this happend like yesterday..I stay at my frens house at bandar puteri puchong, the apartment call sri cempaka..normally i parked outside cuz i just go there tumpang tingal oni..1 nite i went out with a fren..he come fetch me..then around 2am sumthing my fren called me..he say he came back from work and saw some chinese guy holding a stering lock besi n walk around..my fren no think anything proceed go in house lo..then when he came back out..a guard told him just now got ppl car kena curi..so my fren ma told the guard he saw someone suspicious just now lo..and that suspicious guy is driving a hyundai car or smthing..he not sure but he think its a hyundai. then my fren call me and told me la..so that nite i damn sked my car kena culik..but lucky mine oni wira..the car that kena stolen is a toyota wish..

That place oso daym alot of car mirror pecah cases recently..my frens iswara kena twice..and this fren that called me drive tiara also pecah cermin and cd player diculik. somore tiara mirror daym rare..fix need rm 250. Last time once i forgot lock my car..inside got nike shoe and some branded clothes hanging..lucky the ppl that went in my car no take those..instead oni take coins and my work id card string and my tissue box..n keychains..im very thxful to that thief no steal important things. sumtimes feel like dun lock car and put 1 dollar there let those pencuri open door take than they smash mirror btr..

Nways my story quite long and the way i write it quite gibberish..coz lazy think nice grammar out nia..nways F' those pencuris and perompak and those fking cb retards for ruining ppls mood and life and go to hell they should and make me so angry write so unwell english let u all read..n my story is real..i dont lie ok.

Cheerios

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
linkinparking said:
sumtimes feel like dun lock car and put 1 dollar there let those pencuri open door take than they smash mirror btr..
i thought u wanna say dun wanna lock car then let them curi it then u catch them n send to police!!!

LoneWolf81

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Puchong
linkinparking said:
Daym those rempits..so pek chek when see them..feel threatened when they are around la..bunch of hooligans. Nways..this happend like yesterday..I stay at my frens house at bandar puteri puchong, the apartment call sri cempaka..normally i parked outside cuz i just go there tumpang tingal oni..1 nite i went out with a fren..he come fetch me..then around 2am sumthing my fren called me..he say he came back from work and saw some chinese guy holding a stering lock besi n walk around..my fren no think anything proceed go in house lo..then when he came back out..a guard told him just now got ppl car kena curi..so my fren ma told the guard he saw someone suspicious just now lo..and that suspicious guy is driving a hyundai car or smthing..he not sure but he think its a hyundai. then my fren call me and told me la..so that nite i damn sked my car kena culik..but lucky mine oni wira..the car that kena stolen is a toyota wish..

That place oso daym alot of car mirror pecah cases recently..my frens iswara kena twice..and this fren that called me drive tiara also pecah cermin and cd player diculik. somore tiara mirror daym rare..fix need rm 250. Last time once i forgot lock my car..inside got nike shoe and some branded clothes hanging..lucky the ppl that went in my car no take those..instead oni take coins and my work id card string and my tissue box..n keychains..im very thxful to that thief no steal important things. sumtimes feel like dun lock car and put 1 dollar there let those pencuri open door take than they smash mirror btr..

Nways my story quite long and the way i write it quite gibberish..coz lazy think nice grammar out nia..nways F' those pencuris and perompak and those fking cb retards for ruining ppls mood and life and go to hell they should and make me so angry write so unwell english let u all read..n my story is real..i dont lie ok.

Cheerios

Sri cempaka... quite near to my place, for your info, my cd player was stolen 2 months ago when parking outside. Now puchong has become very unsafe to live, never see any police come patrol, those fxxker police only know how to saman people on LDP.

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
SIGH!!!

Couldn't do much ...

Now my car no more feel already ...

Just wish I had the chance to 1 to 1 sparring that nite!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.

Im looking at Clifford, Viper and Commando.
Most important feature for me is 2-way, shock sensor and starter kill.
I dont need remote start since its merely a luxury but not a necessity though the brands above carry this feature.

What d'ya think?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience