Good exhaust shop in KL

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi All,

Anyone would like to recommend me a good exhaust shop who does a nice quality job and has a wide range of mufflers or if not able to custom them.

Planning to have a complete cat back exhaust upgrade and to go stainless steel all the way. So, hoping that the shop also does TIG welding.

Thanks.

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
thankz, will add this to my survey list...

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

another criteria wanna add, the shop do provide catalytic converter, either 2nd hand or new

i prefer to have a catalytic converter although it decrease my power output... i dun really like the idea of releasing totally unfiltered exhaust gas...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
thankz, will add this to my survey list...

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

another criteria wanna add, the shop do provide catalytic converter, either 2nd hand or new

i prefer to have a catalytic converter although it decrease my power output... i dun really like the idea of releasing totally unfiltered exhaust gas...
This is what I call responsible and unselfish person... You are good man and wish you all the best bro...

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
If im not mistaken Everco in sunway has aftermarket Cat's there...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Master there,
i'm a junior in this scene.
I wish to convert my 4g15 dohc 16V to 4g93t,is it possible?
if ok,then the 4g93t should be in range of 96-98 version,rite?
1. i got ask 1 workshop,to complete the conversion,i need to pay around 7K++,is it ok?
2. then my dashboard and many xtra should be match as the halfcut,rite?so may i retain my original dashboard and xtra?And my car is original 4wd,is that need to b locked 4 the conversion?
3.so if the dashboard and the xtra thing is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience