gearbox problem for wira a/b 1.5 auto

suresh77

Jan 18, 2005
my car mileage currently is 130K ++, for the past few weeks, my car have been experiencing jerks between changing gears(auto), it feels more like it is hesitate to change.Anyone experience this before ?

Is it gearbox problem or is the ATF fluid ?

Can anyone enlightrn me on this problem ?

Thanks.

CoolFusion

Known Member
Jun 12, 2004
PJ
Visit site
i fucked up my moms car... same type... i think its eather the auto clutch or u gotta service the whole gearbox... like:-

Reset auto gearbox's ECU...
Transmisson Fluid...
Check The Clutch...

i think it is... juz send it for a service and ask the guy...

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by suresh77@Jan 18 2005, 16:05
my car mileage currently is 130K ++, for the past few weeks, my car have been experiencing jerks between changing gears(auto), it feels more like it is hesitate to change.Anyone experience this before ?

Is it gearbox problem or is the ATF fluid ?

Can anyone enlightrn me on this problem ?

Thanks.
ever change ur gearbox fluid??

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
i thought 1.5 wira auto transmission didn't controll by ecu:confused: :confused:

BTW did you change the ATF together with the transmission filter?

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Same thing happened to my car, and next thing I know, the auto clutch kong even though I change my ATF and filter before 20,000 km each time.

To tweak the shift timing, you can try adjusting the throttle sensing cable.

Look behind your throttle body - there's a small L-shaped metal harness, and a bolt is holding on to a bracket. The bracket has a cable fastened to your throttle spool, and this cable goes to the auto box.

Loosen the bolt and slide the bracket a little lower.. just a little.. that will help the car shift earlier and hopefully eliminate the jerky shifts.

Maybe sludge is building up in your valve body already.. in any case, playing with the throttle sensing cable will adjust the shift timing.

ykchia[fotb]

May 14, 2004
Subang
Visit site
It happen b4 to me last two ago...
It have too much posible problem. Mayb is the time to service ur auto gear-box...if u just ignore it will need to change the gearbox sooner or later....
This the my experiance of destroying 3 auto gearbox n 2 year...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

alo..sori make noise here...
my aircond got prblm...when i wanna topup my aircond,the shop told me that i have to change compressor...as i know,if the compressor konked,there is no blow air right?but my car still blow the air but not cold...anybody can give advice?thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience