Gearbox expert for Hyundai Sana Fe?

SantaFe

Jan 24, 2009
Yesterday when I was driving back from work, my gearbox got stuck in the 3rd gear, while shifting down from 4th. I can still reserve, go in neutral or park position. But the gears 1,2 and 4 cant be used/selected anymore.:mad:

I checked it with my workshop where I usually go. The computer displayed the following error messages:

P0760 scvs malfunction
P0703 torque converter sw-mal

After resetting, they came back when you start the engine. He told me, that I have to repair the gearbox (most expensive) or replace it with a reconditioned one. His price range was from 3 to 6.8K.

Does anybody know a Hyundai gearbox expert or a place to look for a reconditioned/used one? My car is a 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 2.7. The gearbox is a 4-speed shiftronic one.

Holger

zeuz

Known Member
May 7, 2005
Its ur selenoid problem i hv one costumer do an exzoz system aftr done piping his car can run gear 3 only. ...if u wan to know more fon shy to call us...hyundai performance malaysia. ...ctc 01116381005

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

3 Grades of GT-R : There has been a lot of conflicting information regarding the various grades of GT-R to be sold but this time around Best Car report on actual printed advertising material sent out to Nissan dealers in advance of the preorder starting date. The advertising handbills (they’re not actually sales brochures) clearly state the 3 grades of GT-R to be sold with their associated prices and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience