Funny demotivational photos of the Super GT with captions

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

Familiar with the Internet meme Ihazcheeseburger? Here at Super GT, we have some great accidental shots to share out. Check out what I managed to dig from my Sony NEX-5 camera. Everything is not what it seems. As seen from the photo above. The GT Queen shows Manabu Orido that she's got a longer stick than he has and he was awed!

Oooh, ahhh, I love your strings, GT Queen!

GT Queens handed a placard by a local supporter and was baffled when she displays it out, where the sign says "Welcome to Malaysia, you are really beautiful" LOL!

"Bad Hair day, no umbrella, oh noez"
The GT Queen on the left is jealous of her proud colleagues because they all have umbrellas and she don't!

Facepalm!

If you have more pictures, feel free to share them here!

Attachments

Last edited:

Casanova

Jun 1, 2005
Shah Alam
www.europrojektz.com
I think in the 2nd to last picture she's actually thinking "How come they got umbrellas and I don't?!"

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
I think in the 2nd to last picture she's actually thinking "How come they got umbrellas and I don't?!"
good point! added quote, haha

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Last pic....
"yawn....so tired"

2nd pic...
"Why she's taller than me?"

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Haha.... Nice and funny one!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

b16a need to change from auto tranmission to manual as i know is need to change ecu, gearbox, how much is the ecu and gear box on market price now ? beside that i would like to ask is it b16a come with auto tranmission have diffrent with b16a that come wit manual tranmission on performance ? thanks and every advice is appreciated..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience