Fuel saver, power booster

cl_wajaEvO

Dec 3, 2005
Hello everybody,

Does anybody ever heard about or has experienced with a product called "CY2000 XXL"? i was being "pushed" by a friend to try out this product recently,saying that this product is efficient in fuel saving yet smoothing the engine. Does anybody has any opinion about this product? Can we sharing it together at here? Thanks.

cl_wajaEvO

Dec 3, 2005
It's a kind of petrol additive. According to 'him' ,we just need to pour it in into the oil trunk while pumping the oil.

cl_wajaEvO

Dec 3, 2005
but thare's a little bit of risky, my friend...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
I've used something like that before; it's like X1 or X1r (dunno the brand name d).....
no difference for me........

so pls search the thread here........most would tell u it's no difference with all this gadgets...

I'm always sceptical of these products so called fuel saver, and usually when tested or when u got it; u "felt" that it saves.....but after a while, u noticed that it's only a "new feeling"........and it doesn't really work that good as it was mentioned. Might improve a little...........that's all.......not like 40% save lar blah blah blah........

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
for the fuel saver
i'm using it on a saga
it really did save 10% of fuel
others i donno la

Aug 22, 2006
cl_wajaEvO said:
Hello everybody,

Does anybody ever heard about or has experienced with a product called "CY2000 XXL"? i was being "pushed" by a friend to try out this product recently,saying that this product is efficient in fuel saving yet smoothing the engine. Does anybody has any opinion about this product? Can we sharing it together at here? Thanks.
how much for a pack of the pil, if you devided to a tank of petrol, how far can it go & how much petrol you used, if the price not so difference, why don't you thank about Shell V-Power?

cl_wajaEvO

Dec 3, 2005
it does having the formular to use it...,

tcy

Known Member
Sep 28, 2004
Visit site
i read b4 last time in the forum about alot of court cases on oil addictive companies being sued for misleading the customers for petrol saving n additional hp.. so choose your addictive wisely...

my 2 cents, peace.

JGE_4G15

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
SkYwAlKeR said:
i'm using a pair of HDD magnets on my fuel line now.... results not bad... done 200km adi, fuel meter gone down 1 bar....
SkYwAlKeR...wat is the brand that u r using? really works? wanted to buy last time but scared installed liao got not effect....

broken sword

Feb 17, 2006
SkYwAlKeR said:
i'm using a pair of HDD magnets on my fuel line now.... results not bad... done 200km adi, fuel meter gone down 1 bar....
how n where exactly do you put this magnets? i'm interested of diy too

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Trust me, I had the same expression as you, “WTF, is that real?” Well apparently it is real, the fact that its upside down that is. Taken at the Moscow International Airport, it is not known whether the car is real or made out of plastic, but I reckon it’s plastic. I doubt if Mercedes really would stick half a ton of E-Class on a ceiling. It’s a really good marketing propaganda if you ask me, we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience