Fto

Minz2006

Jun 20, 2006
Hi there~

Daryl thx for ur advice and information, i will consider and look forward to my next ride~! If i really need the FTO will call you coz u are the president of FTO club~! thx again ur perfect explaination ~!

sonoffire666

High Priest Of Hard Core
Jun 29, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Minz2006 said:
Hi there~

Daryl thx for ur advice and information, i will consider and look forward to my next ride~! If i really need the FTO will call you coz u are the president of FTO club~! thx again ur perfect explaination ~!

....:shades_smile: no sweat... Keep in touch lahh.....:_:

OTF-39

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
Visit site
Hi Minz2006,

if you would like to know more about FTO, i guess u can keep an eye on the few coming edition/issue of Hypertune (if i not mistaken la:_: ). They will feature a few cool looking / modded FTO. Who knows from there u will fall in love with the car...wahahaha :regular_smile:

sonoffire666

High Priest Of Hard Core
Jun 29, 2005
Petaling Jaya
OTF-39 said:
Hi Minz2006,

if you would like to know more about FTO, i guess u can keep an eye on the few coming edition/issue of Hypertune (if i not mistaken la:_: ). They will feature a few cool looking / modded FTO. Who knows from there u will fall in love with the car...wahahaha :regular_smile:

Hypertune says they be publish it next 2 issue I guess... Mine is the yellow wan... If anyone is interested...I willing to let go at a reasonable price so that I can persuit my Skyline dream... Hehhehehehe....

stev1979

Mar 14, 2012
Johor Bahru
i own manual Mivec FTO nearly 2 years, is easy maintain, is base on lancer/mirage setup, just outlook diff.
the part is easy to get with reasonable price, not exp.
& so we have an FTO club at facebook site, any Question or part need can get here, we share everything.
If u interest to know more , can add me at Facebook Stev Chong, let me channel u to our FTO club (closed group)...

Aug 6, 2012
Subang Jaya
Hi I bought a FTO a few weeks ago (6/8/2012). Now, I'm looking for good source for parts suppliers and also to join the FTO forums. Please contact me with further details.

Thanks,

Phil

sonoffire666

High Priest Of Hard Core
Jun 29, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Hi Phil,

I'm no longer with the FTO group as I've sold my car 4 years ago. Probably you can contact Stev1979 for further information on FTO related matters.

Cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All the sifus in here.....you all really know what yur talking about so i was hoping you all could just giveme some advice...by the way im new in here ...

I drive a Wira SE auto (1.5)....i have chnaged to K&N filter and also remove my cat conv...so far the results were marginal...i was wondering whether i should remove my mid box as well and replace with a bullet....im actually looking for better performance and also a louder (basier) sound...will removing the mid box help? i was told auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience