Front windscreen polishing

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
same powder use by detailing shop when they details our glass.... best part is cheap like warehouse price.

they even sell coating for glass and many more product...

alot detailing use it ....
Where to get?

If you do not feel any surface contaminants on the glass then no need to clay. Mine had some paint over spray.
Those are dust from dried up polish....

People know those are PIAA and cannot remove they will be like the CRV driver bend your wiper arms....:thefinger:
Like izso mentioned, remove the brand name.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
People know those are PIAA and cannot remove they will be like the CRV driver bend your wiper arms....:thefinger:
Nola. You can't tell they're PIAA. But since I told you guys I'll have to kill you guys now.

Next time I'll show you my wipers. I got 2 cars on PIAA (3 if include my old Hero). All are fantastic condition and look super stock. Modified clip so cannot be easily removed. My stupid friend welded his to his car. *facepalm*

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Is like buying a Rolex then tell people is fake one.......:rofl:
Those still can bluff. If you drive a GTR35 you can't tell ppl is not a GTR35 :rofl:
R34 maybe can convert GTT :rofl:

Nola. You can't tell they're PIAA. But since I told you guys I'll have to kill you guys now.

Next time I'll show you my wipers. I got 2 cars on PIAA (3 if include my old Hero). All are fantastic condition and look super stock. Modified clip so cannot be easily removed. My stupid friend welded his to his car. *facepalm*
Ya, next meet up then. Welded in then in future he just gonna replace the rubber then?
Is like buying the PIAA wipers but remove the rubber and fit it into his welded wipers :stoned:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Yup, next time we meet will measure your wipers. If same length with mine then we exchange......hahhahahhahah:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Ya, next meet up then. Welded in then in future he just gonna replace the rubber then?
Is like buying the PIAA wipers but remove the rubber and fit it into his welded wipers :stoned:
Probably he will change the car because of the wipers......:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, next time we meet will measure your wipers. If same length with mine then we exchange......hahhahahhahah:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Probably he will change the car because of the wipers......:rofl:
I think the thief will end up dismantling the whole wiper since the friend welded it....:rofl:
Can use or cannot use, destroy it by pulling whole wiper out haha

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
You did for your car?
yes same process done at detailing shop... lower cost for DIY kaki...

done 5 car with cost less then RM 100 for 5 car got extra balance for other car if at shop will cost me more then 1k for all the glass...

same powder & coating from some web selling just they sell bigger size with lower cost... if compare..

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yes same process done at detailing shop... lower cost for DIY kaki...

done 5 car with cost less then RM 100 for 5 car got extra balance for other car if at shop will cost me more then 1k for all the glass...

same powder & coating from some web selling just they sell bigger size with lower cost... if compare..
Oh! you bought from Osren then DIY. You know Henry or Senior Mr. Heng?

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
yes just DIY .... easy save cost... now dont need to wash car ... wait for rain ..save water...
i know henry... i think i spend more then RM100 maybe less then RM150 .... cant remember..

any idea where can get cheap steam cleaning?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So the glass coating product is under Osren? If RM100 then worth trying. Since i can do 3 cars.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But as far as I know all your 3 cars the paint not that good already.....:smokin:
The best condition so far is the kelisa. Only the spoiler part not that good. Worse one will be Kancil paint condition

I'd like to see you try to remove the wipers first :thefinger: But having said that you can have my wipers if you can remove them :smokin:
I think I know how to remove yours. So if can remove then is mine :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

i ll turbocharge my ride next year, now i got a offer from a reputable dealer, not very familiar with it but he taught me a lot of car mod knowledge, he himself is regular racer in sepang.

1. Skyline intercooler ( dunno is 32/33/34 ) = rm700
2. Tial 48mm wastegate = rm1100
3. HKS type s bov = rm350

all item above is used part, but original item, shall i go for it?

I m using D2 racing suspension now, good handling but too stiff for daily use... is it all adjustable is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience