Front Suspension Parts - Diagram

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Here is the diagram for the front suspension parts in explosive view, mainly the lower body components.

Common problems with them are vibrations and steering feel when accelerating, and even noises. If it is making noises, please check:

1) 54618 : The balljoints for the sway bar.

2) 54613, 56112 : These are all the bushes for the sway bar, but they rarely fail, but worth giving a check.

3) Or, 54500, 54501 : These are the whole lower control arm itself, as Nissan don't sell the bushes alone. And they are the common culprits, hence, if you purchase the whole arm itself, you get the bushes already built in and a new balljoints. It makes replacing easier as you basically unbolt the old arm and bolt on the new one with all the new bushings and balljoints. Otherwise, you can go for the cheaper options to replace just the 2 bushes which requires a 10-tonnes press.

4) 54400M, the whole crossmember (I think that is what it's called), they rarely failed, which is one of the least concern you should pay attention to, though, just to let you know.

Please feel free to ask any questions or add any additional information.

Regards
Ed

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
get the Paraut one.. the normal oem replacement will be paraut

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Oh yes, this is an old thread being brought up again, hehehe...

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
This is the 1 i'm looking for, A32 diagram. where to get this diagram? or even engine diagram...

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
rather than creating a new thread... I guess I'd continue on this one instead... sorry ya for reviving a 6 year old thread... I'm facing a problem right now with my A32 Cefiro... seems that the bracket on the crossmember (holding the steering rack) is almost breaking... now everytime I turning the steering during stationary can hear a "clack" knocking sound... checked already... I assume this part is a part of the crossmember and not the steering rack (judging from my rough looking laa)...

anyone have any idea how much is the A32 crossmember is going for nowadays? I'm on 2 option :-

1) replace the crossmember & 2) re-weld the bracket (assuming said crossmember is metal)...

buying from chop shop still becomes a headache as one does not know the actual state of said bracket anyway right...

any advise guys?

Thank you in advance... :)

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
nemind... I've took out the whole crossmember assembly... welded the said bracket while checking and replacing all the bushing... lol RM600 gone... -_-

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My myvi car leak water at under driver seat ..after heavy rain

I wonder why ..I afraid of my poweramp is going to get wet ... :( ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience