Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
how can you eat that..i was execting this nasi lemak burger is top/bottom with rice instead of bun..:puke:

ps: google sushi burger.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
how can you eat that..i was execting this nasi lemak burger is top/bottom with rice instead of bun..:puke:

ps: google sushi burger.
haha, is grill chicken fillet with nasi lemak sambal, anchovies and peanuts......lol:biggrin:

wahlau ehhh....nice burger. Look also taste better than mekdi. :eating:
Tried it already, is nice.....:driver:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
View attachment 566865

Jude's already have.....:driver:
That's why that day i asked about Jude opening hours...

So Japanese food lover end up eating nasi lemak, Nasi lemak lover cannot find the shop......hhahhahahahhaha:rofl:
This one last 2 weeks back, at Hayaki The Curve.

My junior and I were having lunch there, she wanted Nasi Dagang Kelantan so badly... she scolded me wondering why Kelantan food must have names like Hayaki or Capital plus she thinks it is a prank (Capital bcoz the shop was beside the cinema in Kelantan called Capital n this auntie sells nasi dangang there n Hayaki, i dont know the history.. just found out it is the short name of the 3 sisters "HA" "YA" "KI" hence hayaki)

So as we waited for our food, we saw a Korean family came in.. 1st time on my mind was I hope that they know what they are eating. My friend also saw them n said maybe they want to eat Japanese Korean, I said korean kat sebelah n Japanese kat bawah...

After they came in and sit down, saw the menu n then cabut bcoz it is not Japanese.

We saw them cabut..

my friend she... :rofl::rofl::rofl: for minutes

btw here is

Nasi Dagang Terengganu

Nasi Dagang Kelantan

difference is on the rice, purple rice is Kelantan. Terengganu is Normal rice and pulut.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, just wanna know if any of you or your friends lost a BLUE Proton Wira.
If yes, please state out what it has on its' exterior mods...

Will tell you the location if it matches.

You may pm me if you want...

Cheers! :beer:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience