FICD installation.

pert

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Damansara
Hi guys, mind to share with me how much the FICD will help on turbo engine + air-cond and how to install this thing..
Hope those sifu here mind to share their knowledge on this thing. :adore::adore::adore:
Thanks.

Attachments

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
hi pert,

i am personally using FICD on my sr20de. coz my throttle sensor for aircond ko d, hard to find a replacement.

for the FICD, the vacum intake has a screw, which means you can adjust the amount of air for the vacum hose to enter your intake manifold. so if you are using super highcam, you just need to adjust the air intake screw on your FICD.

the FICD comes in 2 types of switch which is activated once your aircond is on. 1 type trigger the FICD when then electric current is on, another type is vice versa. I think any aircon workshop can figure it out easily

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I Found Silver Perodua Viva >> WQM 780 , car is located at pantai dalam , once u pass Kerinchi Lrt station go up towards Old Town White Coffee , the same road goin to Pantai Panorama Condo , car is park on the road outside the condo in that condition. I was going to my dads office in Pantai Panorama and notices this 2 ays back , anyone lost his/her car pls go check.

Bump: Moderator pls highlight this as it cud get sumbody's car back thx

Bump: Moderator pls highlight this as it cud get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience