FED-UP!

edmundturner

Known Member
Aug 21, 2004
Just sharing my experience...

MY car got broken into TWICE.

First time: Bangsar. I parked in front of the POS LAJU, under the street lights on christmas eve. I believe there were thousands of ppl around ,yet those pricks managed to break my driver window and stole my player, AFC,boost and egt meters. They even tried to take my seat, as they tried to remove the bolts!

Second time was when the uncivilized pricks broke into my car while it was safely parked inside the compound of my house! (SUBANG USJ 1). In the farking afternoon!
They broke the lock on my gate,came in smashed my windscreen and ripped all my new toys again!
My mom was home and she was shocked. She started yelling at them but they didnt bother with her and continued to go on.
Looking back at the incident im very thankfully they didnt harm her.

Third time: 3:00 am, again at my house. My dog was barking like crazy, i looked out my window and notice a guy standing under a tree accross the road from my house. I only noticed him from the light of his ciggarette. he was standing in the dark at 3:00am.
I grabbed my baseball bat and crept outside, but by when he heard my dog barking he ran to his car which was parked 5 houses away. THe car was left running.
I tried to give chase but i was slowed down opening the locks on the house locks.

Now, everytime my dog barks, i cringe and run outside to check on the car.

I only drive a simple modded PROTON! not a bloody ferrari!

Needless to say im so very pissed off with the whole situation.

Police response was "Biasalahh, subang memang macam nie".

My advice, Try not to display all your gadgets/toys so openly.
Always be wary of where you park your car.
Dont be presumtions and assume anything!
You could just be the next unlucky bastard.

edmund

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
So the police statement/recommendation is "Don't stay in Subang" ?

Dare them to publish in the papers.

Maybe all car owners in Subang should mogok and threaten to crash the economy. See if the Gov't care or not.

Boss: "Mr. Chan!! Why you late to work again???"
Chan: "Coz police say ppl in Subang should not have car mah".

---
Jkn

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
These people are getting too much and more daring by the day... anybody read todays star newpaper, where the guys who broke into the remisers house got chase and shot?... serve them right... only if I had a gun when my car got broken into the other night :angry:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Whoa....more n more theft cases in subang man....shiet...its not safe nemore.... :(

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Yup. Kudos to the remisier for shooting them pigs down. But I don't think they deserved to die. He should've shot em in the groin and let them live the rest of their lives in pain!

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
if we ever catch 1 of them, we should give him hell of a beating, and then post it on the papers the very next day. So hopefully they'll think twice when trying to break into ppl's cars again. :ph34r:

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
I think we should all joined the shooting club and get a gun license and start shooting at those pricks. The more people who do this, the less daring they are.

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
hmmh... thinking after graduated and using the holiday to form a gang who look for these kind of theifs... i really wan to meet them again!!! :angry: wan urs to pay back!!! :angry:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
i guess the only thing that we can do after we have taken all the security steps is to get an insurance to cover our car mod stuffs, this one have to discuss with your agent how to do it, i think they have this also!!!Just in case this basstard are on to your car again! :angry:

Master D

Known Member
Nov 26, 2004
KL/JB
Visit site
As many "precautions" as we might take, these guys will still find a way. Being a victim myself, all I think can be done is to not display your stuff so openly and also not to hop between installers.....then again, these buggers can find ways and means to break in....

<_<

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
learn to fix most of the stuff yourself

wash your own car

dont go "tayang" to ppl what you have

inside shopping complex or passing by the guard house off your ice

did that to my previous car nothing ever happened....noone except my friends know what I have....the lights of brothers or cosplus will never see my car except the regular mechanic.....

ReNo

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Kay Ell, Malays
r3nno.cjb.net
we cannot have gun but we sure can have a bow and arrow... be like me... if the thief is in front of me confirm me shoot him with my bow 1... apa mau jadik nasib la... but i will claim self defense maaa... if kena kaki for sure kena belasah with baseball bat after that!...

fucker thief!

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
even when ur mom yell at those buggers and they just continue taking stuffs without even scared? omggg.. nowadays ppl getting more and more daring(crazy) man.

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
i agree with shanashi, i believe that showing off to friends or in the public, will attract the thiefs. So far, friend's car with loaded gadgets have no probs at all. His gadgets is almost half of my car price <_<

rayz85

Known Member
Aug 28, 2004
PJ, Sunway
dat remisier lives nearby my gf's place...jz 2 blocks away... nwayz.. its said to be that the "thief" is actually his enemies...think la.. where got back open at 7 am in the morning.. crazy meh....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Merc's Geländewagens (cross country vehicles) are a rare sight in Malaysia. Designed rough and tough, the G-class started life as a light military vehicle, until civilian-spec was offered in 1979. There are three generation of G-Wagens, and the one in the pictures above is the most recent 463-model G55 AMG.

The 5.5-liter supercharged V8 churns out 500hp, and a frankly silly 700Nm of torque. It only...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience