KL, Malaysia
914 looks like it'll cut water better

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
914 looks like it'll cut water better
ZE-914 is listed as touring Summer tyres. ZE-950 is all seasons.
Touring summer means more for dry and wet weather. All season try to include snow traction. For our part of the world I would prefer summer tyres....:biggrin::driver:

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
In 2006 I used to fit falken ziex ze-512 to my car. This tyre is very2 good at aquaplanning, made in japan n very reasonable price. Not sure about today's falken (made in indinesia) performance. Last time I heard they have sidewall bengkak problem. Anybody can confirm this?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
ZE-914 is listed as touring Summer tyres. ZE-950 is all seasons.
Touring summer means more for dry and wet weather. All season try to include snow traction. For our part of the world I would prefer summer tyres....:biggrin::driver:
914 not ong number.. they should have named it 916 le..
anyway wonder how much will these be.. if they come in at 912 pricing with better performance.. got budget winner liau

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Thats sad :thefinger: :rofl:
Got to up your rim size.....:smokin::rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

In 2006 I used to fit falken ziex ze-512 to my car. This tyre is very2 good at aquaplanning, made in japan n very reasonable price. Not sure about today's falken (made in indinesia) performance. Last time I heard they have sidewall bengkak problem. Anybody can confirm this?
ZE-512 was quite long ago and yes those days most of the tyres from Japan. Nowadays most manufacturers shift their factories to countries with cheaper labor to cut cost, that is why many tyres even though branded are now from China, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia.
Replacement for ZE-512 should be the ZE-522 but this is from Indonesia and feedback is very poor. Only good feedback was the ZE-912 but that was at the initial stage. Later traction rating change to A many negative feedback also....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

914 not ong number.. they should have named it 916 le..
anyway wonder how much will these be.. if they come in at 912 pricing with better performance.. got budget winner liau
I don't think they are gearing on Chinese market......hahahhahahha:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

im driving as the car on my signature. i shall need to do a full car wiring as my current wirings are all condem. wiring should include custom fuse and relay box as my original has been cut in half and able to connect to my car after-market ECU Microtec ECU. i need a rough cost that i need to fork out to do this replacement. Im afraid of cases like people quote me RM5k for wiring and after car is done they plus more hidden charges that will cost me RM15k.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience